Valued Contributor

I rarely watch QVC any more, but this morning after watching the first hour of the local news I tuned in to QVC.

I have never seen the host, but she keeps interrupting Cameron on the Halston show.

She is interrupting like Kristen and Jennifer did when I use to watch. 

I stopped watching Kristen and Jennifer because it's all about me, let me talk, let me look at myself and many, many more reasons.

Cameron, David, Louis and Bob are my favorite vendors.  All of them have class.

Trusted Contributor

I just tuned in the same program & feel the same way. Never saw her before, I typically don’t turn on the TV this early.

Honored Contributor

I just saw that. It was like he wasn't even there. I just don't see how they hire people who are so not suited for a hosting job. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I think her name is Katrina.

Honored Contributor

It was Mary Nelson.  She has been there probably about a year now.  I myself am not a fan of hers.  Her voice drives me crazy.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  I used to enjoy Mary when she first began and she's not been here very long at all. She bugs me too now, can't listne to her much anymore. Way too sing-song like.

I heard her in a show just a week or so ago and she actually said "did I just say that like a valley girl????? What's up with that, where did that come from????" I laughed outloud and promptly changed the channel.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

It was Mary Nelson.  She has been there probably about a year now.  I myself am not a fan of hers.  Her voice drives me crazy.  

@Pecky  I thought it was just me!!!  I don't know what it is about her voice that bothers me too.

Honored Contributor

@nova, @Pecky  I'm not sure it's her voice, I think it's her monotone truly val girl presentation.

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  I thought it was just me!!!  I don't know what it is about her voice that bothers me too.

It's probably because it's a very shaky voice at times.  It's like a very fast vibrato when she holds a syllable for longer than a second. 

Honored Contributor

The one I saw on video was a new host with blond hair, not Mary.

Anyway, more and more I don't watch. I used to really like watching.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"