Respected Contributor

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow's Wedding Dress

Pretty

Respected Contributor

Very pretty. I like the style of the dress, especially the cap sleeves. 

GP wore Valentino Couture; her daughters wore Monique Lhuillier. Photo: Lynsey Addario

GP in Valentino Couture. Photo: Lynsey Addario

Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk Wedding Dress

Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk Wedding

Honored Contributor

Even though the dress seems sheer at first glance, l don't think it is. I think it has a nude-colored lining, which shows up the lace appliqués better than a white lining would. Very pretty IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

It is long and white. Meh!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

I agree @Group 5 minus 1. And, the hair...oh vey. All the negative comments from the so called self appointed style gurus regarding Meghan's hair at her wedding and the one strand hanging down......Now with this woman's hair..what is it we hear.....?.good grief. .

Honored Contributor

Beautiful dress with everyday-looking hair.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful dress, but she definitely needed her hair up! There is one picture where someone is holding her hair up and that would have looked so much better! I do love the dress though!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

She doesn't have great hair anyway.  It's thin and limp most of the time.  Kind of hair you have to wash almost everyday. Don't you love it when Miss Perfect is not so perfect?  Loved the dress.  That's nude insert thing she's wearing underneath. I love cap sleeves on wedding dresses.  It was a Goop wedding.  Her magazine ran an ad over the wedding giving credit for every tiny moment of the wedding.  That ought to pay the bills for the wedding and get all the companies mega advertisement.  As I type this, I'm wearing a Goop jean (collaboration between Frame & Goop).  I feel like an ad for Goop.  This is the jean   This what I'm wearing.

Slender Straight -- Montauk

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Beautiful dress, but she definitely needed her hair up! There is one picture where someone is holding her hair up and that would have looked so much better! I do love the dress though!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN  I agree. Wearing her hair up would've shown off the beautiful cap sleeves and the back of the dress so nicely.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful dress!

Seems to be lots of lacy overlay wedding dresses, yes?

She’s very pretty

🌼💛