Honored Contributor

Re: Gwenyth's no-make-up party....

@rms1954 wrote:

They all look fine.  But who doesn't look a little better with a little make-up?  I know I do.

Yes, they look nice.  Kind of like the way I look, if I'm going for a medical procedure and am told to wear no makeup at all!  

ok for an occasional event, but don't want to repeat it too often. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh for Pete's sake.  Those woman are young!!  Why do posters think they have special lighting and they photo shopped?  If you enlarge picture they are normal.  Remember they are young.  40 and 50 are really young,  especially those with good genes and  access to good skin care.     They probably have fine lines that are just that,... fine.  They aren't going to show up at 6 feet from camera.  And my Lord,  Rumor is just a kid, she should look good without make up. They take care of skin.  I know gwenyth suffered from cystic acne, and was very allergic to stage make up.  They all have had issues.  And it is nor secret Demi has had tightening, but no amount of tightening or work can give you good skin.  She just takes care of it. Also, beside eating well, all of them are low to normal weight and work out so they are firm., and you can bet they don't sit in the sun long, and take care when washing dishes...if they do.  Give them a break, tell me how women at 40 or so are suppose to look?  They shouldn't have wrinkles.  Just a few fine lines. I think they were pretty brave to bare it all. Give em credit.   Know Rumor is especially sensitive about her looks.  Poor thingwas bullied for her looks and it was painful for her.  For that I give the girl credit. Kaye Hudson is a yoga girl, just had a baby, and struggles like every one.  She is cutie, and unlike Goldie who is a #1 sun worshipper will probably skirt  much of the sun damage her mom has suffered.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel sorry for Blythe Danner, whom I consider a serious actress. 

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Oh for Pete's sake.  Those woman are young!!  Why do posters think they have special lighting and they photo shopped?  If you enlarge picture they are normal.  Remember they are young.  40 and 50 are really young,  especially those with good genes and  access to good skin care.     They probably have fine lines that are just that,... fine.  They aren't going to show up at 6 feet from camera.  And my Lord,  Rumor is just a kid, she should look good without make up. They take care of skin.  I know gwenyth suffered from cystic acne, and was very allergic to stage make up.  They all have had issues.  And it is nor secret Demi has had tightening, but no amount of tightening or work can give you good skin.  She just takes care of it. Also, beside eating well, all of them are low to normal weight and work out so they are firm., and you can bet they don't sit in the sun long, and take care when washing dishes...if they do.  Give them a break, tell me how women at 40 or so are suppose to look?  They shouldn't have wrinkles.  Just a few fine lines. I think they were pretty brave to bare it all. Give em credit.   Know Rumor is especially sensitive about her looks.  Poor thingwas bullied for her looks and it was painful for her.  For that I give the girl credit. Kaye Hudson is a yoga girl, just had a baby, and struggles like every one.  She is cutie, and unlike Goldie who is a #1 sun worshipper will probably skirt  much of the sun damage her mom has suffered.  

Shoekitty 40 and 50 are not really young. People have grandchildren and menopause in their 40s and 50s.  People do have wrinkles at 40 as we begin to lose collagen in our 20s. 

Image result for aging by decade

George Clooney is 58. I am the same age. Nothing young about us.

Image result for george clooney age