Honored Contributor

Re: Gwenyth's no-make-up party....

Since when is wearing no makeup a party? I think everyone looks better in makeup  if they are an adult

I have never seen a bigger self promoter than Gweneth..

Respected Contributor

many many years ago my bf at the time saw me for the first time without makeup, I said what do you think? He said you look the same, just plainer. lol I have never forgotten that.

Honored Contributor

Anyone else find it amusing that a product that is supposed to be good for your face is called GOOP?

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Yes,they all look good.But first off they are under 60 like another poster pointed out.Also let's not forget that they are products of Hollywood.To varying degrees I'm sure they get regular facials, dermabrasion, plastic surgery , Botox & fillers.So of course they're going to look good without makeup.

@NicksmomESQ . Exactly what I was going to say. They have the best treatments available at their finger tips, so of course their skin is going to look good.....But yes, they all do look very good. I have seen Gwyneth before without makeup, and she does have very nice skin! 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Since when is wearing no makeup a party? I think everyone looks better in makeup  if they are an adult

I have never seen a bigger self promoter than Gweneth..

Exactly.  It is just an average weekend for me.  Off it comes on Friday not to be put back on until Monday morning.  Must be some big something going otherwise for me to put anything other than moisturizer on my face.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

No one has to wear makeup, it's a choice.  Lots of women go through life and look just fine makeup free.  As for that picture, see the bright lighting?  Taken with cell phone that has one of those apps that is used to "clean up" selfies.  You can tinker with the lighting, remove blemishes, remove wrinkles.  You can remove 20 years off your face with those apps,  And you can add makeup too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Why are these self absorbed people posting photos of themselves and throwing a party just to show they aren’t wearing makeup.  Absurd.  Who do they think cares about this?  Nothing special.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Why are these self absorbed people posting photos of themselves and throwing a party just to show they aren’t wearing makeup.  Absurd.  Who do they think cares about this?  Nothing special.

@Snoopp ...I see it all the time on Facebook. People post photos of themselves daily, same with Instagram. YouTube is a narcissist's dream..

Honored Contributor

I am over 60 and I don't wear make-up.  What's the big deal?  lots of women look just fine without make-up.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Gwenyths a wacko...

She is selling that "special sent" candle in her Goop line