Respected Contributor

Gugu Mbatha-Raw in Sky Theme Gown

She has famously graced the cover of VOGUE and starred in the Netflix drama Black Mirror.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw stunned once again as she beamed on the red carpet at a screening of Edward Norton’s passion project Motherless Brooklyn at the Rome Film Festival on Thursday.

The dress’s black and blue color provided the perfect backdrop for the sequins which formed its shimmering stars and planets.

Wow: Gugu Mbatha-Raw, 36, stunned as she beamed on the red carpet during the premiere of the Norton passion project Motherless Brooklyn in Rome

Sky in the night: the black and blue color of the dress formed the perfect backdrop for the sequins that formed the glittering stars and planets

Fantastic: the Belle-star surprised fans in an off-shoulder maxi dress with a sky theme that sparkled amid camera flashes

Honored Contributor

Re: Gugu Mbatha-Raw in Sky Theme Gown

She is stunning!!!!!

Honored Contributor

She sort of looks like a Fairy God Mother, in the nicest possible way

Respected Contributor

Although her name sounded familiar, I had to Google her to see who she was. Now I remember her from Beauty and The Beast; she played Plumette.

I can't help but wonder if it would've been better to stick to just one color, probably all black, instead of the two colors. Still, it's a striking gown and she looks amazing wearing it. 

Beautiful woman ..... beautiful gown!

Respected Contributor

Breathtaking!

I think this might be my favorite gown ever.

Love blue and black together. In this case, a perfect representation of a night sky.

Honored Contributor

Too much glitz & sparkle for me, but she is pretty & wears it well. 

Honored Contributor

She's gorgeous but I never heard of her.  That dress looks like a Halloween costume, it looks like the Princess play gowns that all the little girls love.  

Respected Contributor

She looks lovely!  Every time I see her name in print, I wonder how she pronounces her name.  Anyone know?  Is it like Goo Goo or some other way? 

Honored Contributor

She's beautiful and so is the gown

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

Imt: She is beautiful.  Watch the film, "Belle," and you find that she is a good and expressive actor.