Valued Contributor

Re: Guess who else loves Carolina Herrera??????

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Ivanka always looks nice.

Yes!  You're so right!!

I know she probably has a lot of clothing from a lot of different designers, but do you ever wonder if one had a chance to see her closet, who would be her favorite designer? I always think this is one question I would ask a woman who can have any famous designer to dress her. I would also want to know what their favorite beauty brands are also. Like makeup for example. If she does her own at times, what are her favorite products. Just a thought. 😊

This thread is about Christina Herrera fashion.

Correct?

🙂

Hi there

Not sure who Christina Herrera is 

This thread is about the amazing designer Carolina Herrera who is Venezuelan and how lovely Ivanka looked going to meeting in one of her dresses today.  BTW the cost of the dress is $2500. Smiley Happy

Lol! Be nice now. You knew what I meant.

My typo mistake I was correcting when you posted.

I'm sure your thread is about the designer's clothing because it's against standards to have threads about political figures. 

Sorry...

But it's obviously being worn by Ivanka... I don't think it's political to state that and if it's against community standards to state that Ivanka is the one in the dress.... I think it's time for me to leave the boards again!!

That's  not what I said.😊

As you know we cannot have threads to praise or criticize political figures. I didn't say we can't mention their names but as you well know sometimes posts get poofed even for mention of the name.

Enjoy your Carolina Herrera  "fashion" thread!

Her clothes are beautiful!

Sorry sgsin for the mix-up then!!!

Regular Contributor

This thread inspired me to look at Herrera fashions.

She steps into more colorful designs sometimes! Her clothes are pretty!

Honored Contributor

Goldie76 wrote:

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind reply, dooBdoo.  I think your suggestions are appropriate and wise -- stay away from the "T" clan and you will do just fine.

There are so many well-dressed women to compliment.  Last year, we could not get enough of Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.

I love her style and that of Prince William's grandmother.  Let's follow them for a while.

You're welcome, @golding76.   And thank you for yours!   It's just so simple to avoid the appearance of any undercurrent of controversy or agenda, especially knowing it will attract at least some criticisms and possible deletions.    We have enough negativity and controversial figures away from this Community...  so nice when we can avoid it in our threads.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The height of the ridiculous!  It's okay to compliment "stuff and fluff" but not to say the truth.

QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

The height of the ridiculous!  It's okay to compliment "stuff and fluff" but not to say the truth.

I don't understand why any of that was deleted, it wasn't any more political than the OP's regular Ivanka threads are.

Weird.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

OMG - they took your post down. Only praises allowed for Ivanka????

I encourage calls to Q Corporate. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I agree, Minnie.  I just pointed out the obvious reasons some are not thrilled by some of Swissguy's picks.  There was a call to find common ground over fashion in the not-too-distant future.  What was the objection?

Someone is bought out and protecting turf OR is simply a rabid supporter and cannot brook any questioning of authority.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chi-town girl wrote:

Goldie76 wrote:

OMG - they took your post down. Only praises allowed for Ivanka????

I encourage calls to Q Corporate. 

@Chi-town girl,  Actually, @golding76 didn't criticize her.   She diplomatically discussed the reason these threads act as political bait, and the fact that using the names of political people does that.    It was very respectful, as she always is.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

I don't understand why any of that was deleted, it wasn't any more political than the OP's regular Ivanka threads are.

Weird.

Yep, I will have Corporate review it. I encourage others to also call. It's obvious bias

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri