Esteemed Contributor

Re: Guess who else loves Carolina Herrera??????

Carolina Herrera is a very elegant woman. She always looks  understated and never overdressed or underdressed. No wonder many women want to wear her clothes.

There's an interesting article about Carolina Herrera from about 6 months ago on the Business of Fashion website if you are at all interested in her background:

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/first-person/carolina-herrera-billion-dollar-brand-puig

Honored Contributor

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Ivanka always looks nice.

Yes!  You're so right!!

I know she probably has a lot of clothing from a lot of different designers, but do you ever wonder if one had a chance to see her closet, who would be her favorite designer? I always think this is one question I would ask a woman who can have any famous designer to dress her. I would also want to know what their favorite beauty brands are also. Like makeup for example. If she does her own at times, what are her favorite products. Just a thought. 😊

This thread is about Christina Herrera fashion.

Correct?

🙂

Hi there

Not sure who Christina Herrera is 

This thread is about the amazing designer Carolina Herrera who is Venezuelan and how lovely Ivanka looked going to meeting in one of her dresses today.  BTW the cost of the dress is $2500. Smiley Happy

Lol! Be nice now. You knew what I meant.

My typo mistake I was correcting when you posted.

I'm sure your thread is about the designer's clothing because it's against standards to have threads about political figures

Exactly correct, @minnietwinnie, regarding the portion of your comment I placed in bold.   As for your typo, of course everyone knew what you meant.   Sadly, many posters like to notice errors and aren't always kind in the way they point them out.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

I like most of Carolina Herrera's fashions, which often are simple, classic styles.   Many women of note choose her designs, examples:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this @dooBdoo.  😊

I ❤️ the top dress Mrs. Obama wore.  😍😍😍😍😍

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Yes!  You're so right!!

I know she probably has a lot of clothing from a lot of different designers, but do you ever wonder if one had a chance to see her closet, who would be her favorite designer? I always think this is one question I would ask a woman who can have any famous designer to dress her. I would also want to know what their favorite beauty brands are also. Like makeup for example. If she does her own at times, what are her favorite products. Just a thought. 😊

Correct?

🙂

Hi there

This thread is about the amazing designer Carolina Herrera who is Venezuelan and how lovely Ivanka looked going to meeting in one of her dresses today.  BTW the cost of the dress is $2500. Smiley Happy

I'm sure your thread is about the designer's clothing because it's against standards to have threads about political figures. 

Sorry...

But it's obviously being worn by Ivanka... I don't think it's political to state that and if it's against community standards to state that Ivanka is the one in the dress.... I think it's time for me to leave the boards again!!

Valued Contributor

@TY wrote:

Carolina Herrera is a very elegant woman. She always looks  understated and never overdressed or underdressed. No wonder many women want to wear her clothes.

There's an interesting article about Carolina Herrera from about 6 months ago on the Business of Fashion website if you are at all interested in her background:

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/first-person/carolina-herrera-billion-dollar-brand-puig

What a lovely article!

Thank you for posting this link Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@minnietwinnie wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Yes!  You're so right!!

Correct?

🙂

Hi there

I'm sure your thread is about the designer's clothing because it's against standards to have threads about political figures. 

Sorry...

But it's obviously being worn by Ivanka... I don't think it's political to state that and if it's against community standards to state that Ivanka is the one in the dress.... I think it's time for me to leave the boards again!!

That's  not what I said.😊

As you know we cannot have threads to praise or criticize political figures. I didn't say we can't mention their names but as you well know sometimes posts get poofed even for mention of the name.

Enjoy your Carolina Herrera  "fashion" thread!

Her clothes are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

I like most of Carolina Herrera's fashions, which often are simple, classic styles.   Many women of note choose her designs, examples:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this @dooBdoo.  😊

I ❤️ the top dress Mrs. Obama wore.  😍😍😍😍😍

You're welcome, @wildcat fan!    Isn't that adorable?   I'd wear that in a heartbeat.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be deemed political.

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@TY wrote:

What a lovely article!

Thank you for posting this link Smiley Happy

I agree!  Fascinating article, @TY.    You always find such interesting links.    I appreciate that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind reply, dooBdoo.  I think your suggestions are appropriate and wise -- stay away from the "T" clan and you will do just fine.

There are so many well-dressed women to compliment.  Last year, we could not get enough of Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.

I love her style and that of Prince William's grandmother.  Let's follow them for a while.