Trusted Contributor

I had already given up buying shoes. QVC used to be my go-to place to buy 11 W. But after 3 pairs of shoes and having them not fit, and having to pay $12 to try them and send them back, I stopped buying shoes. But I guess I will have to give up ALL clothing items. I just tried my Breezies Wireless Comfort bra that was waitlisted, it doesn't fit either. My size was supposd to work even though I wear a 3DDD bra, but my boobs fall out when I bend over. So now I will be paying another $11 to send something back that SHOULD FIT. It really makes me mad to have to pay when you consistently order the right size and it doesn't fit. So, although, I am a slow learner, I am now DONE. No more clothing purchases at QVC. And with the TSVs shown every hour with no new programming, I have stopped watching as much too. QVC, don't you wonder why you are losing customers?

Valued Contributor

Re: Guess I am a slow learner

@geegerbee  I hear you and feel your pain.  I am a "slow learner" as well.  I always hesitated about buying shoes online/QVC although I had had some hits and misses.  This past fall I was determined to find the correct fit in a particular shoe. I purchased, returned and purchased again but never found the right fit in the four pair I bought. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: Guess I am a slow learner

[ Edited ]

I think shoes, bras and jeans are the hardest things to buy online.