Honored Contributor

Re: Gucci Love Parade - Reversible Cardigan

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nonametoday    I don't mind it.  All the "Gs" make a pleasant design.  Have you seen all the interior decor, pillows, blankets, etc. with the single big "H" for Halston?  Now that bothers me because there is no pleasing design element.

@Kachina624 

Having said that, I have a friend who has every LV handbag ever made.  Yes, she is quite wealthy and I don't mind because her situation is far different.  She is a pleasant homemaker and philanthropist.  Another wears a lot of Burberry and that's okay because she is likely the sweetest, most giving lady I have ever known.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nonametoday    I don't mind it.  All the "Gs" make a pleasant design.  Have you seen all the interior decor, pillows, blankets, etc. with the single big "H" for Halston?  Now that bothers me because there is no pleasing design element.

@Kachina624 - if someone purchases designer items without robbing a bank, store etc, it's no one's business to judge who can or cannot wear it. 

How ridiculous that someone would issue approvals or disapprovals for how someone spends their own earned $$$$$$, right? Seriously? Friend A can wear Gucci but friend B cannot? 

I wear what I want and spend my earned $$$$$$ in a manner that I choose

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like the GG belt - especially the one with black metal G's - would be the most versatile to work with a variety of jewelry tones

523A0F59-A24B-4BA3-A17C-BAF2FE76D3B8.jpeg

9F440AA1-DBF9-4751-8769-EF075DF8E51B.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624

The letter "H" is for designer Hermes, not Halston.
Honored Contributor

@CicadaSongs    Oops, I stand corrected.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like some of the Hermes items - not the belt, but I like the bracelet 

4D7AF024-EBA0-4EC9-A99B-31674654051A.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl I agree, beautiful bracelet. Their bedding is also lovely.
Respected Contributor

Love the sweater, and if I bought it, I would have to store in in a vault and include it in my will.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like some of the Hermes items - not the belt, but I like the bracelet 

4D7AF024-EBA0-4EC9-A99B-31674654051A.jpeg

@Chi-town girl 

I have always jones'd for that bracelet.  I have some Hermes and Salvatore Ferragamoa silk scarves but most were gifts from friends.  With all that I need and want, the "H' bracelet is pretty far down on the list although I love it and the Gucci belt.