Honored Contributor

Are they really that popular?  I dont care for them they belong on tents and tarps?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

You must be watching the QF show.  Grommets are staple with them, all grommets all the time.  I don't see a lot of grommets anywhere else.  I like that denim jacket with the grommets, I just don't need another denim jacket in any style.  

Honored Contributor

Yes watching QF, I liked the jacket but I dont like the grommets, oh well saved me money.

@chrystaltree

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

The grommet phase has been easing out for a while (perhaps another couple months). . .

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  I don't like grommets at all (on clothes).  Love your signature. Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I think they are absolutely awful looking.  Would never wear anything with grommets.

Too industrial looking ... I wonder what the person who decided to use them on clothing did in his/her prior life.

Honored Contributor

Grommets on clothing are an absolute NO for me! They are on my American Flag hanging from the front of the house!

Respected Contributor

Grommets have their place in fashion - in armhole areas of sporty jackets to let them breathe, and other garmets where there is a cord lacing.  Other than that, I think they look like air vents for menopausal hot flashes.  Not exactly flattering!  Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I have several shirts in solid color with grommet.  They are tee shirt like with long sleeves and I find them interesting to wear.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have a pair of Quaker capri pants with grommets on the legs.  They don't bother me enough to not wear the pants but I prefer plain pants.