Respected Contributor

Re: Great plaid scarf for Christmas

I like it. it looks really warm.

Honored Contributor

Nice.  I got similar scarf from Zulily.  It's in red/tan/white and it will go perfectly with my camel coat.  My first Zulily purchase and I love it....and the price.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX  Someone on this thread said the scarf sheds.  I am going to use Static Guard on it and that should keep it at bay.  It's too pretty to care if it sheds.  I own other scarfs that shed some too.  Only one reviewer mentioned shedding.  I bought a coat where someone said it sheds and it does not shed at all.  Go figure.Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SoX  Someone on this thread said the scarf sheds.  I am going to use Static Guard on it and that should keep it at bay.  It's too pretty to care if it sheds.  I own other scarfs that shed some too.  Only one reviewer mentioned shedding.  I bought a coat where someone said it sheds and it does not shed at all.  Go figure.Cat Happy

@Katcat1  ...

I saw that post from @QueenDanceALot, I think ... won't bother me ... I'll just use a lint brush, if necessary.   It's just too darn cute to pass on.  With the beanie and scarf, I'm gonna be toasty warm.  Here is one of the jackets I'll wear with it

H by Halston Lamb Leather Motorcycle PufferJacket

Honored Contributor

@SoX  Nice jacket.  The scarf and beanie will knock it out of the park!  lol

Yes, when I purchased a coat from Martha Stewart, one reviewer said the coat sheds and no other reviewer mentioned it.  The coat does not shed at all.  Who knows, I feel like you, I love the scarf period.  Have a nice Thanksgiving.

kindness is strength