Respected Contributor

Re: Great deals at kohls today

On 8/28/2014 MJ 12 said:
On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

i was there yesterday....had a 15% off coupon and the sales associate said she had a 20% off and gave me that instead. i got kohls cash for my next visit. did you know that you can now stack up to 4 coupons when ordering online? i also asked about kohls cash expiring. she said that they will take expired kohls cash that they give you in the store, but not for the kohls cash from online orders that they email to you. i was glad to hear that because i like to save mine up. check your local store regarding their policies, but it has always been the policy of the store near me to take expired kohls cash. i think they have great customer service.

It really must vary by stores, Sunshine. I also live in Maryland and the 2 Kohls I go to, in AA County, I was told by both that they cannot and will not accept expired Kohls cash. But if they take yours, that's great.

Kohls in Westchester County, NY do not take expired KC.

Respected Contributor

I love Kohl's, especially the % off, Kohl's Cash and sales, but they do play the pricing game. For example -- I had my eye on a bra that 2 weeks ago sold for $17.99, last night it was $19.99 and today $26.99. I was hoping the $19.99 price was offered today, but it wasn't. I do have the $10 coupon and could use that.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Mz iMac said:

At my Kohl's, every day is senior citizen day=15% off. However, you only get it when you tell the cashier "senior rate please." Even if you have a 20% off in store coupon or use a 30% off Kohl's CC discount, the 15% is also applied if you remind the cashier to do so.

Actually, it's only on Wednesdays, but they've lowered the age to 60.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 ivanatrump said:
On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

i was there yesterday....had a 15% off coupon and the sales associate said she had a 20% off and gave me that instead. i got kohls cash for my next visit. did you know that you can now stack up to 4 coupons when ordering online? i also asked about kohls cash expiring. she said that they will take expired kohls cash that they give you in the store, but not for the kohls cash from online orders that they email to you. i was glad to hear that because i like to save mine up. check your local store regarding their policies, but it has always been the policy of the store near me to take expired kohls cash. i think they have great customer service.

You can stack a % off code with free shipping but how can you stack 4 codes? The highest % off code overrides the other % off codes.

because they now are offering a lot of 10 off of 25 codes.....some for certain apparel, teens, shoes, home items, baby, mens, lingerie......

for example, you could stack a percentage off, a free shipping, and 2 - 10 off of 25 codes for different departments.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

DS stopped there today with coupon. Shopping for polos for himself and a bday gift for his GF.