Honored Contributor

Re: Great deal on highly rated tanks

@kate2357 

I found them to be a kin to the skinny tee that the Q sells. The difference is in the density which I found to be heavier so no clinging to lumps and bumps and I like that you choose your size and not one size fits all! I didn't feel like I was trying to tuck an entire dress in my pants! LOL

E946AD59-825C-4F2E-9A11-9E1FF991F50A.jpegThey are great for layering but I think they are fine on their own too unlike the skinny tees

Honored Contributor

Kate2357:

I'm only wondering if a very small bit of bleach in the washer water just might lighten/whiten those  special and nice white IM pima cotton items (?).

Also, I'm guessing there are bleach alternatives for special items that brighten/whiten.

Always add the items after the water and bleach have mixed/ dispersed.  Well, that's something that you already know.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I love, love boat necklines, bateau necklines, (and maybe even 'ballerina' necklines (?).

The straighter across the neckline, the better!

Something I've always liked.  Maybe channeling the 50's?

I recall, when I used to sew, a hundred years ago, when I was 'ambitious' (and thrifty), I loved boat neckline patterns.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I love, love boat necklines, bateau necklines, (and maybe even 'ballerina' necklines (?).

The straighter across the neckline, the better!

Something I've always liked.  Maybe channeling the 50's?

I recall, when I used to sew, a hundred years ago, when I was 'ambitious' (and thrifty), I loved boat neckline patterns.  

@ROMARY 

I too love a high neckline! Especially on something sleeveless because it broadens the shoulder line thus slimming down the waist line. Think inverted triangle

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

I would agree, much thicker than a skinny tee which I loathed. I bought white and they were a bit too see thru for me. I will wear them and they actually fit nice after they went thru the wash. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

I was going to recommend the Karen Scott line at Macy's because I bought a couple of her boat neck tanks last year and they're a heavier gauge cotton than what the Duluth tanks are. I checked the site but couldn't find a plain white tank?! They did have a sweetheart neckline and a keyhole but that was it for the white.

I haven't purchased any tanks but the Henleys I picked up from L.L. Bean were also a heavier gauge than what I'm used to so I'm thinking the tanks may be as well