Respected Contributor

Nice leggings at Target.

Mossimo Supply Company  $14.99

What a great find, these are the high waisted ones, the fabric is nice and well worth a look if you haven't already.

Apparently I'm pretty late since a lot of ladies already know about these.

Honored Contributor

Re: Great Find for leggings

[ Edited ]

If you'd like some that feel amazing, try Silk Reflections from the Hanes Hosiery site.  They sell the seconds (one side of the panty may be 1/4 inch higher) and often offer free shipping.  Leggs, Bali bras, and other well loved brands are theirs.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Nice leggings at Target.

What a great find, these are the high waisted ones, the fabric is nice and well worth a look if you haven't already.

Stock up..Target is discontinuing Mossimo brand and Merona. 

Target refreshes brands to stay chic and relevant, phasing out Merona and Mossimo

Target is about to launch the first big wave of 12 newbrands as it tries to revive sales, image

http://www.startribune.com/target-refreshes-brands-to-stay-chic-and-relevant-phasing-out-merona-and-...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Great Find for leggings

[ Edited ]

Uber interested in - 'Target also saw an opening in the market for JoyLab, a new fashion-focused athleisure line aimed at a younger customer than the Lululemon crowd. Target decided to create a new brand for it rather than making it part of C9, another major Target athletic brand'   @winamac and other Lulu fans.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Nice leggings at Target.

Thank you for this info.  They did a survey on Good morning america a few months and target was the top rated for leggings.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh, I just get my leggings off of Amazon. If I get in on one of their lightening deals I can get very high quality leggings for less than $10 plus free shipping and at my doorstep in 2 days. Can't get any better!! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
New Contributor

Is there a brand name for the Amazon leggings? Thanks

Honored Contributor

My DD buys the Target leggings and you get what you pay for----after a few washings, they pill. We air dry them, never in the dryer. She buys them prob every 3-4 months, a couple each time---and ends up getting rid of them in that time frame. Prob should buy more expensive ones so they last. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl

Thanks for the info, but that's OK if I get a season out of them.

I expect to go down another size or two with my training sessions so I'm refreshing a new wardrobe with inexpensive clothing.  

Same for my gym clothing too, when my gym pants get too big, out they go and I'll get a smaller pair, makes me feel like I'm really making some progress.

Respected Contributor

What is the length of the Target leggings?