Trusted Contributor

Great Deal On D&C Denim Shirt

I just made my first QVC fashion purchase!  If you're a fan of cold shoulder and denim, A307036 is now $12.27.  I ordered 2, the bleached and antique denim and I sure hope they fit. Thought I'd just share a good deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Great Deal On D&C Denim Shirt

I think cold shoulder is kinda dated.Sorry

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99, how exciting is it to find such a bargain for your first purchase?  You'll even be able to wear them right away, under a sweater or jacket while it's still chilly.

Congrats, and I hope they fit and work out as you hope!

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I think cold shoulder is kinda dated.Sorry

@Group 5 minus 1  I wear what I I like and what looks good on me. Trends are great if they accomplish that. Sorry

Trusted Contributor

@Harvard99 I’m sure you’ll look great in it! 

Esteemed Contributor

Very cute - it gets great reviews.  I hope you love it!  D&Co is a favorite line of mine.  I'm always on the hunt for these great deals and I've gotten some really good ones.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

@Oznell@Lori Kaye@Sweetbay magnolia  I've never purchased clothes online because I just didn't know how women know what fits them from a photo or video. So I'll put my toe in the water with these bargains. They'll be great to wear right now in S. Florida  Thanks for your kind words of encouragement!

Honored Contributor

I remember that shirt, I like it.  Good for you, smart to get two at that price.  Don't worry about the Debbie Downers, cold shoulder styles will be in for next summer too.  It's such a good deal, I might just get one for my sister, her birthday is in May.  Happy shopping!