Super Contributor

Does anyone have gray shoes or boots? I have quite a few gray pants and just wear black with them, but it would be nice for spring to not wear black? Any idea where I can get a pair of light gray flats or low pumps to wear with gray slacks for work? I never see them anywhere.... and also all my gray stuff comes in so many shades of gray, its never a perfect match, pardon the pun! Thanks!

Super Contributor

I do I do...I got them from blair.com..and I just love them.

They are slip on with cut-out trim at the toe..

Very nice closed gray shoe with a nice low heel for easy walking.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have a couple of pairs of gray shoes. My favorite is a pair of felt smoking loafers which I got from oldnavy.com for next to nothing. BTW, the gray White Mountain ankle boots I got from QVC earlier this year (a TSV) developed a strange "laceration" in them after just a couple of months and are now unwearable...the cut is in an odd place and cannot be repaired.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure how casual your working environment is, but I just ordered A264771 (haven't received yet). They also come in all gray. I have another pair of stretch woven shoes that I absolutely love, but these will be nice for casual days at the office. Gray is not easy to find, but I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Adam Tucker Stretch Woven Slip-on Shoes - Saint

Contributor

I have the White Mountain wedge Charcoal Grey A258846 and they are so, so good. I can't tell you how many times I have worn them this season already. Don't be afraid of the 2 3/4 wedge as they are so comfortable you won't even notice it, (except you many be a little taller) haha. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I probably have about 4 pair of gray or pewter shoes. Love them and wear them with gray pants and gray handbag.

Trusted Contributor

If you go to Zappos.com, Overstock.com,, and other websites, you can search shoes by type and color, and I'm sure you can find some gray ones. If you like a specific shoe brand, try their website. I shop EasySpirit.com very often, and you can search shoes at others, too. If I buy familiar brands and styles, I have very little problems with sizing and fit ordering online.

Super Contributor

Lolakimono is so good at this, finding things and posting pics. Maybe she will see your thread and help you out.

Super Contributor

I have a few pairs of gray shoes ... never had a problem finding them in shops. None of them bought online.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/25/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:

I'm not sure how casual your working environment is, but I just ordered A264771 (haven't received yet). They also come in all gray. I have another pair of stretch woven shoes that I absolutely love, but these will be nice for casual days at the office. Gray is not easy to find, but I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Adam Tucker Stretch Woven Slip-on Shoes - Saint

P.S. Not sure if you even like these, but they are pewter and blush pink; plus, reviews say order up 1/2 size (which I did).