Occasional Contributor

Susan nwore a very long, hot pink sweater/top with a side slit on air the other day.

Her's personally?  New someday to her line? Some other qvc line? anothe brand?  I loved it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Graver's long tunic sweater

Susan only wear clothes from her own line.  Have you done a search?  You can contact her on her Facebook page for specific information.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

sg.jpg

@wertz

is this the top you are talking about? i know it is not the color you are talking about.

i think it is going to be the QVC2 big deal next week.....tuesday into wednesday i believe.

not showing up yet A346352.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

sg.jpg

@wertz

is this the top you are talking about? i know it is not the color you are talking about.

i think it is going to be the QVC2 big deal next week.....tuesday into wednesday i believe.

not showing up yet A346352.

@sunshine45

I liked it too and I think that's it! Surprising considering it's a tunic but it was a nice fit wasn't it? Even with the length it wasn't her usual hide it all style.

And as far as only wearing her own clothing that's not entirely true although she mostly does. I remember a couple of years ago she wore this outstanding jacket! Unfortunately she was not at all forthcoming with whose it was

Thank you!  I was also searching for the item number for this sweater, even contacting customer service who did not have the item.

Now I can look forward to ordering it!  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

Must get. Yep.

Looking forward to seeing the full presentation.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting about - will look out for it and probably get one if I like the colors.

I will note however that it appears very similar to a Lisa Rinna sweater that I own and love.
Respected Contributor

If the picture is the sweater you are referring to I wore mine today in the color you are talking about - Fuchsia.  It came in 4 colors last year - fuchsia, blue, black and green and I have them all and love them.  I just looked up the item number given by a poster and it says sold out, so I imagine the new shipment is not received in stock yet.

If the new stock comes in anoher color, I would definitely buy it too.  I have worn these sweaters often and they really add to your outfit.

Honored Contributor

I thought it looked very sharp on Susan! Shorter it just wouldn't have looked right. I appreciate the simplicity of it

Respected Contributor

I really like the tunic and did a search for it and couldn't find it. I'll have to check out Q2 next week, thanks!