Regular Contributor

Can anyone describe susa n graver s premium stretch pants?  Are they similar to women with control of more like Isaacs 24/7?  Great reviews on them .  Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

@Leelee1123  

SG has a one day only A346395 ordered two colors. This is my first experience with premium stretch. Like the style, and offered in petites. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Leelee1123  

SG has a one day only A346395 ordered two colors. This is my first experience with premium stretch. Like the style, and offered in petites. 

@Sweet_Serenity this is my first time too.  I ordered all three colors.  I'm 5' 4" and ordered the regular length.  25 inches would be way too short for me.  The reason I said that is because I ordered Diane Gilman's jeans in petite that was 26 inches and they were too short.  28 inches long in susan's would be just right.  

Honored Contributor

Changed my mind. Watching the presentation missed the pockets and don't care for the large look on front reading a review mentioned it. To bad, Liked the style. 

Regular Contributor

Bumping this up .Can anyone answer my question? Thanks!

Contributor

I have about 3 pairs of the premium stretch pants.  At first, I loved them, but as time as gone by, I am less happy.  There is so much stretch that they seem to move around on my legs and I am continually straightening them, which is bothersome.  I am 5' 3" and the ankle design works for me, but just know that they are quite "clingy" IMO.  I have Isaac's 24/7 pants and I am not really in love with them either.  I think I may have to go back to shopping at Nordstroms or J Jill and try things on so I don't have to deal with the ridiculous shipping and return costs.  Even with Nordstroms, I can order on line and try things on and ship them back for FREE, so QVC needs to get with it...

Regular Contributor

@rhinonana5 wrote:

I have about 3 pairs of the premium stretch pants.  At first, I loved them, but as time as gone by, I am less happy.  There is so much stretch that they seem to move around on my legs and I am continually straightening them, which is bothersome.  I am 5' 3" and the ankle design works for me, but just know that they are quite "clingy" IMO.  I have Isaac's 24/7 pants and I am not really in love with them either.  I think I may have to go back to shopping at Nordstroms or J Jill and try things on so I don't have to deal with the ridiculous shipping and return costs.  Even with Nordstroms, I can order on line and try things on and ship them back for FREE, so QVC needs to get with it...

But can you describe the fabric? Is it similar to 24/7 by Isaac or more knit like (women with control) thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor

@Leelee1123  I have several pair of Susan's premium stretch pants and love them.  I also have women with control and Isaacs 24/7.  I would say the material is more like WWC than Isaacs.   I like the fit of Susan's pants over either of the other two.  They also fit true to size.

Regular Contributor

@Kayell wrote:

@Leelee1123  I have several pair of Susan's premium stretch pants and love them.  I also have women with control and Isaacs 24/7.  I would say the material is more like WWC than Isaacs.   I like the fit of Susan's pants over either of the other two.  They also fit true to size.

Thank you for answering my question. You helped me a lot!!