Respected Contributor

I like MOST of Susan's clothes, but the bomber jacket & "jogger pants"?!! I big NO for me on both. Her prices have gone thru the roof & not sure why. The clothing is basically the same polyester it has been for yrs. Some of her clothing is very dated (jmo). I'm older, but these things look like they're from the 70-80's. 

Regular Contributor

If only chatty Susan would allow the host to say just somethig! I change the station when she comes on. Jus can't take it anymore.

Her prices are to the moon and she just can't be quiwt for a second!

Occasional Visitor

Can't watch Susan anymore. Her prices are climbing  and the clothes are the same.  Peach skin she had years ago and now is reinventing.  Her talking is out of this world.

Super Contributor

I've heard of IM and Halston before, but never have heard of SG or Dottie Graver outside of QVC. 

That said, she probably is more involved in the design of her liquid knit items than IM or Halston is in designing their clothing lines.

Honored Contributor

Re: Graver Flashback

[ Edited ]

I've always liked the bomber jacket style.  Especially now-a-days when we can wear longer tops underneath.  Say, black pants, long black top and a vibrant floral bomber jacket on top.  I also like the slightly loose fitting jogger pant styles.  In nice, smooth, silky fabrics, too.  We are so lucky in this day and age.  We can wear just about everything that we truly love to wear, including 'retro' styles. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

SG is just one of many designers doing bomber jackets, bell bottoms, and jogger pants this season. I have seen other designers at the Q and out in retail doing the same things.