Honored Contributor

I posted it because in another thread ,on this board , it was said Meghan might have already had the baby

I wanted people to see, the palace will announce the labor, in print. SO they can read it for themselves @stevieb 

Honored Contributor

@cherry  I see there's another thread now over in 'community' discussing potential names and how the announcement will be made... I'm not really folllwing this event closely, but am curious to see what name they choose...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I enjoy you @stevieb  even when  we don't agree, because, I think you are honest and fair

Honored Contributor

Thank you @cherry. I appreciate you saying so and I also enjoy your presence on the boards and what appears to be your overall kindness...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I posted it because in another thread ,on this board , it was said Meghan might have already had the baby

I wanted people to see, the palace will announce the labor, in print. SO they can read it for themselves @stevieb 

@cherryWhat's your source for your statement that 'the palace will announce the labor, in print'?  Thanks

Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@cherryWhat's your source for your statement that 'the palace will announce the labor, in print'?  Thanks

@Harvard99 @cherry 's article in the OP says it. "The palace will, however, announce when the Duchess of Sussex is in labor."

Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Thanks for posting! I always enjoy the info and pictures posted here. Such a nice change from most news.

I thought Prince Charles walking her down the steps was a wonderful moment.

It it is a positive change isn't it @wonderfulworld!  Love your nickname too! It is a wonderful world! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@hummingbee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Harvard99 @cherry 's article in the OP says it. "The palace will, however, announce when the Duchess of Sussex is in labor."

Sorry, @hummingbee, I don't see that. The ET article says royal fans won't know exactly when the baby arrives.  That's all I see.

I suppose we'll know when they tell us,,,,,,,,

Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@hummingbee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Sorry, @hummingbee, I don't see that. The ET article says royal fans won't know exactly when the baby arrives.  That's all I see.

@Harvard99 

The final paragraph of the OP's article:

"Meghan and Harry announced that they are keeping the plans around the arrival of their baby private, which means royal fans should not expect for Meghan to pose on the steps of a hospital like Kate Middleton did after the birth of each of her three children. The palace will, however, announce when the Duchess of Sussex is in labor.
Royal fans will get to see the happy couple with their new baby soon after the birth. Within a few days after welcoming their first child, Meghan and Harry will take part in a photo op with their new baby on the grounds of Windsor Castle."

Trusted Contributor

@hummingbee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@hummingbee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Harvard99 

"Meghan and Harry announced that they are keeping the plans around the arrival of their baby private, which means royal fans should not expect for Meghan to pose on the steps of a hospital like Kate Middleton did after the birth of each of her three children. The palace will, however, announce when the Duchess of Sussex is in labor.
Royal fans will get to see the happy couple with their new baby soon after the birth. Within a few days after welcoming their first child, Meghan and Harry will take part in a photo op with their new baby on the grounds of Windsor Castle."

@hummingbee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@hummingbee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Harvard99 

@hummingbee  Got it now!  I was clicking on the Entertainment Tonight link at the beginning of the post.  Thank you.

A little strange that they'll peak everyone's interest when she goes into labor, but won't be announcing the birth for a while........oh well, their reasoning, their decision.