Honored Contributor

I'm sure the fashion will be "interesting". Alicia Keys is the host, I think she's so beautiful. I'm sure she'll look great.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Super Contributor

I am anxious to watch! This show keeps me in touch with modern music!

Honored Contributor

I have not watched this in years, as i grow older, i get less and less interested. Dont know the music or the artists, and for the most part, I dont even care to refer to most of it as actual music.

Honored Contributor

I'll probably DVR it and check in every now and then.  This is the one awards show I'll check in on and watch.

I just hope there isn't much about politics going on.  It ruins it for me.

They're honoring Dolly Parton and I adore her.

Respected Contributor

Hope you enjoy the fashion & show. I'll be watching Columbo & Dateline tonight, can't wait. 

Honored Contributor

I’m old , but I love to keep up with new music. I love Kacey Musgraves new album, and I want to see Lady Gaga.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I'm glad these awards shows come on during the winter.  Breaks the monotony.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have not watched this in years, as i grow older, i get less and less interested. Dont know the music or the artists, and for the most part, I dont even care to refer to most of it as actual music.

never have been interested in any awards shows, but music is always music.

Remember how the old people complained about Elvis ?

Honored Contributor

The Grammys have always been my favorite of the awards shows because there is actual entertainment and not just people accepting awards.

But the last few years have fallen short in the entertainment department overall, for me anyway.  

I will be watching the red carpet and I'll see the beginning of the show, but most likely will be asleep after about an hour.  I have to get up before the birds are even thinking about it tomorrow!

Trusted Contributor

Seems like the awards I want to see, Best Rock Performance and such, are never aired.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004