Honored Contributor

Dolly Parton is Miley's Godmother

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

The original Thierry Mugler dress that Cardi B wore. From 1995

THIERRY-MUGLER-FALL-1995-RTW-103-SIMONETTA-GIANFELICE.jpg

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle I agree. I used to watch The Grammy's and other shows. Since they turn with their ridiculous politics and don't watch them anymore. Bunch of pompous ridiculous rich people. And about music. There is not music at all. This generation " music" is pure non-sense garbage.

Honored Contributor

I just loved this performance by Janelle Monae (and company!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGLkRG89p00

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Margui wrote:

@Shelbelle I agree. I used to watch The Grammy's and other shows. Since they turn with their ridiculous politics and don't watch them anymore. Bunch of pompous ridiculous rich people. And about music. There is not music at all. This generation " music" is pure non-sense garbage

@Margui  But that's what our parents said about our music!  I can find some good  and some not so good in every genre.  I'm in my late 60's and don't like most rap but I do like hiphop.  There is some good to find in every generations music.  Also there was no politcizing at all last night, not that I saw.  That's mostly the Oscars, the actors do that, not too much from the musicians.

Honored Contributor

qvc model jessica at the grammys last night.

I could not be any more proud of my dear friends Maria Rice and Jeff Lipton of Peerless Mastering for their #FourthGrammyNomination! An incredible feat, but they are both extraordinarily talented and it is no surprise that they should be honored for their mastering genius. It was a pleasure to be part of their entourage again this year! #thegrammys #grammys2019 #grammycrew2019 #grammynominee #peerlessmastering @quashy

jl.jpg

jl.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I adore Alicia Keys.  Such a talent!

Respected Contributor

Re: Grammy Awards Tonight

[ Edited ]

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

g1.jpg

Who is she? OBVIOUSLY, she DOESN'T own a full length mirror. Someone, who is as FAT as she is, shouldn't be seen in public with what she's wearing. What an UGLY outfit.

@manhattan1950IMO, it's OK to express an opinion about her outfit but not her weight.

She is a beautiful woman!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo She always posts comments in that "style". Par for the course.

I don't know if this dress was ever posted-Dua Lipa. I think it's such a pretty look. Classy

rs_634x1024-190210164331-634-2019-grammy-awards-red-carpet-fashions-dua-lipa.cm.21019.jpgDua-Lipa-grammys-19t.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Love that Dua Lipa look!  So beautiful.

I couldn’t help but notice those nails! Googled and found a closeup on Instagram 

67B6FB1F-0050-4CBD-A59F-D7390E70DD1C.jpeg