Respected Contributor

I haven't watched the Grammys for many years now and most likely won't watch tonight. Like many of the posters said, I'm not familiar with much of the music, groups these days and frankly, don't really care. But, in the offchance that something truly outstanding happens, I can always catch it On Demand or Youtube.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see Post Malone performing with The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

And I want to see what Cardi B is wearing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Grammy Awards Tonight

[ Edited ]

I want to see Diana Ross perform...and what she'll be wearing!  She's 75 yo...still singing.

It's supposed to be a  Motown tribute performance with Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder...can't wait!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I’m old , but I love to keep up with new music. I love Kacey Musgraves new album, and I want to see Lady Gaga.

@QVCkitty1....I heard that Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper will be performing together...I never knew that Bradley Cooper could sing until I saw "A Star Is Born" and he and Lady Gaga were quite the duet....I was very impressed!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I can't wait to see what Gaga is wearing

E has a red carpet show on now.

Not familiar with her-Tierra Whack. That outfit is whack

5c60a42020000001016dd1b1.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Dressed as a Grammy lol

OV3LBNNTDRCRHJFI4DKAQ5I2MI.jpg

Honored Contributor

Giuliana looks great in that Tom Ford.

Honored Contributor

The fashions rival the Met event, that's for sure.

I don't know most of the artists.

I am watching E already and they just did a profile on Bebe Rexa (?) and she said that designers would not dress her because she's not in the 0-4 size (and I'm assuming she is not an A list artist yet, which would probably allow her to be exempt from that rule).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

It's sheer panels on the sides

giuliana-rancic-attends-the-61st-annual-grammy-awards-at-news-photo-1128763916-1549839716.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I won't be watching as I have no idea who this person is and probably don't know 80% of the people who will be on.  I'm older and am lucky to have grown up with really great music--Motown, American Bandstand, the Eagles, Chicago, Billy Joel, Elton, etc.  I even like some old country but totally dislike rap and hip-hop.  It makes me smile when I hear Runaround Sue on the Applebee's commercial.  Love music that makes me happy and the words don't have to be bleeped.