Here she is at one of the pre grammy gala's.  She looks fab in this one:

Screenshot_2020-01-26 Priyanka Chopra Jonas 3.png

Perfection. 

@GCR18 

Now --- that's gorgeous!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Grammy Awards 2020 Fashion

Billy Porter's motorized hat....a perfect compliment to his outfit?

Image result for billy porters hat at 2020 grammys

Honored Contributor

The fashion was about all the show had going for it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

This current plunging “neckline” fad in a Hollywood needs to go. Even Alicia Keyes changed into one of those numbers last night. Is the thinking, in most cases, “l paid big buck$ for these, so you’re gonna see ‘em,” ad nauseum?? Woman LOL

How can designers— or stylists— or celebrities— think that this is an attractive look?? Even some wedding gowns have this style “frontage.” Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

EPPpF57XsAEXtoy.jpeg

oh my!  is gwen trying to look 12 here? bad choice on everything here.

Hot mess!!

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

EPPpF57XsAEXtoy.jpeg

oh my!  is gwen trying to look 12 here? bad choice on everything here.

Hot mess!!

She looks beige......head to toe.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Ok, I think that Priyanka is a beautiful woman, absolutely stunning, so she did not need that type of dress ..I usually love everything that she wears, but not this time. The other Mrs. Jonas doesn't look good either, skirt way too short, and I don't like her makeup..Lizzo looked really good, as well as Guiliana. Gwen Stefani needs to get anew look, that was way too short on her.....Billy Porter looks atrocious-very silly.....I loved the color of Chrissy Teigen's dress, so beautiful, if only she had a different neckline and not so high of a slit-it may have looked better! 

Regular Contributor

Gwen is 50 years old. She looks horrible!!! But she is a very pretty lady without all the make-up & costumes she wears all the time! Blake's not that much younger, not sure why she dresses like a teenager.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gwen is 50 years old. She looks horrible!!! But she is a very pretty lady without all the make-up & costumes she wears all the time! Blake's not that much younger, not sure why she dresses so poorly.

Respected Contributor

Billy Porter looks like a glammed up, over-the-top Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. It's what he does, I'm not bashing him for it. His eye look is great though - I'm sure some infuencers will be trying to copy the look.

It's not posted here, but I actually liked Billie Eilish's outfit. I'm sure it wouldn't get any likes on the board, but it was black and lime green and interesting looking. She actually chooses to dress very modestly which is different from most teen pop stars. Personally I feel if you're 18 and up and you want to do plunging necklines and short hems, go for it, but if I were doing an alternative, moodier form of pop music like she does,I wouldn't dress all glammed out and flashy.