Honored Contributor

Re: Gotta Love Anttony over on HSN!

antthony marches to the beat of his own drummer......and he does it with style and class. he is such a sweet, caring man! love seeing what he wears when he comes to hsn. i particularly loved this suit on him.

he is a vendor who is so good at staying in touch with his customers and listening to feedback and suggestions.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/15590426_10210411211468199_224721212155243023_n.jpg?oh=70137821423b56bab0b59b9598a0446a&oe=58EB2005

his mom is looking so good!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15541323_10210393500865445_5850285723765553607_n.jpg?oh=295a59d1c98b518e3aece17316024ddc&oe=58F07CB6

My mom has always made Christmas a joyful time of celebration for our family. It was a time to come together to remember the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. She always made the house colorful and festive. She was our beloved Santa. I remember her filling out her Christmas bank club envelopes every week, putting aside money to make sure all seven of us got a special gift. She willingly sacrificed for her kids, and made us feel loved. I can still feel that today.

One of my favorite traditions was every year we’d get a paper bag of goodies filled with nuts and fruits. She got that idea from her Grandmother, Ella who started the tradition when times were tough and sweets too expensive. I come from a heritage of great women who were full of hope, happiness and creativity.

I asked my Mom to take a picture wearing my latest creation and she agreed, which made my heart soar. I invite you to join me on December 18th for my last show of the year on #HSN where I will share my latest collection, including this holiday favorite. I look forward to thanking you on live television for a fantastic year filled with lots of great memories and wish you and yours a very happy holiday!
SAVE THE DATE
ANTTHONY RETURNS TO HSN
This Sunday December 18th
6AM- 7AM
7AM- 8AM
2PM- 3PM
3PM-4PM
All times are eastern standard #antthony #fashiondesigner #HSN

— with Mary Hankins in Elizabeth, New Jersey.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Okay great! The t's are back but the PayPal option isn't popping up!?
Honored Contributor

I love authenticity....Anthony seems to enjoy his life and passion.  I love his spirit...life is too short for it to matter what I think of his clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

I adore Antthony Mark Hankins.  His mom did call in this last visit to wish everyone a nice holiday.  

He is a costume designer so I guess his dress is in keeping with his life's work.  I am always amazed at what he wears and he never disappoints to give me something to ooooh and ahhhh at.  Love him.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I really think Anttony is just a sweet guy with a huge good heart who loves life. His clothes are not for  me,  but he seems to have a following. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Antthony seems like such kind & gentle soul.  I love his enthusiasm and have always enjoyed watching him.  Unfortunately the articles of clothing I've ordered have been poor quality and ended up getting donated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Antthony's HSN collection may not be my favorite fashion collection, but the few items I have purchased have been very good quality.  I wouldn't mind having Antthony make custom design an outfit for me.  He is one of the people who can only be described as a "good person" by most whom have ever crossed paths with him before.  

Considering the designers the hosts can opt from for their personal special occasion and wedding gowns, over the years Antthony has been the choice several times.  To me this is very telling of the quality of his work, and also how pleasant it is to work with him.  

Honored Contributor

For the most part, his collections on HSN aren't my taste but I tune in all the time just to see what he is wearing.  He is such an upbeat and happy person.

Honored Contributor

I picked up the 2 pack , purple and black, of the tops. The reviews are great and I will definitely get a lot of wear out ot them! They're basically a rayon/span tee. How bad can they be?!

Antthony "Decked in Comfort" Mock Turtleneck 2-pack

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I adore Antthony: he is authentic!