Super Contributor

Re: Got these today. Just couldn't resist.

@Andreatoo

Probably my plain black sweater dress or a black skirt and pink sweater. I have lots of black and solid tops to go with them.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I got them at DSW. They are by Diba. They aren't real leather, but that doesn't bother me. They are good imitation. If I only bought real leather and suede, I wouldn't be able to afford to buy too many. 

Super Contributor

@SoX

Oh the bag!! Love it!

Super Contributor

@Kachina624

I thought about that too, but decided I could use a bit of spring on dreary winter days and I'm in SC so we don't get lots of super cold days here. I love color so I thought they'd be a good pop, but I understand what you mean.

Honored Contributor

@MercysMom I have two granddaughters who love DSW (me too).  I've taken them there since they were little.  They love to go and wear the high heels and walk around in them.  I take pictures of them wearing the shoes...it's fun.  Now (tonight actually) my 14 year old granddaughter went with girl friends to her first homecoming dance.  She wore her other grandmother's strappy heals.  That girl is so used to wearing heels (thanks to me and DSW) she was running in the things!  Ha!

I thought I knew all of the shoes there.  My other granddaughter (her sister) is 13, she's like me, likes weird shoes.  I always talk her into getting neat looking boots.  I've always loved weird shoes (i.e. Doc Martin, Vans, if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post some of my weird Birkenstock clogs.  I wear a size 11 so it isn't easy to find good shoes.  I can't wear anything but real leather.  I have over 100 pair of Birkenstock sandals (all bought on HSN and QVC).  Ha!  I love, love shoes....

You have wonderful taste.....what are you wearing with them?

Honored Contributor

@MercysMom
They would look terrific with a pair of black slim legged ankle trousers. You could even try pulling another color from the pattern!
QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

@Chrystaltree2

Well at least my boots are more attractive than your snarkiness. Bless your heart!