Honored Contributor

Got the reversable spanx bra

A295190........wearing it now for the first time.  Since its a pullover and spanx its a little hard to get on.  The padding is not too thick but gives a nice round shape.  It is very supportive.  Straps are not adjustable.  I will wear it all day to see how it feels.

If it keeps the support and look I will order more.  Ordered my usual size.  If you are looking for pretty this isnt it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Got the reversable spanx bra

@Imaoldhippie  It's been forever since I cared whether my bra was pretty.  What I need is support to make what's on top of it look decent.

I didn't order the bra, so I'll be curious to see how it goes for you with use.  

And thanks for my morning smile  Your comment tickled me..

Regular Contributor

I love my Spanx bra, wear it to the gym and just everyday.  I ordered the Breezies TSV. and they went back today, no support at all. For this type of bra the Spanx has more support than any other bra of this type I have tried , but not as much support as a underwire 

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie: liked your review but would you be comfortable saying what your bra size is and what size you ordered? I'm a 34DD but also because I’m short the straps on those pullovers seem to be too long on me if I have to get a large size

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie.......The bra size I have been wearing is a 40 D, but I ordered this to fit a 38C.  It fits tight but I think a lot of it is because its spanx.  I dont think you would have trouble with the straps because they are short and the bra fits right close to my armpit.  Im thinking that with wear it will loosen some over time.  I would rather have it tight when new and loosen with time, than be baggy when new and get too loose with time.

Hope this is the answer you need.  If not let me know if I can be of further help.

Good luck

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie: Thank you for the information. Will have to check into it. I'm never sure. At 73 and with gravity my bras have to do some serious lifting. I have to have everything in place and hate any hint of saggy.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie......Im 73 also and I am happy with it.

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie : Can’t remember, is the 38C a large? I still wasn’t sure but ordered the 1x after reading some reviews that actually gave detail. I just don't want a uniboob. I tried the L in the aah bra but the straps were long, gave me a uniboob and the cups made me look like a DDDD! Not really that large but whoa mama I was really sticking out there.

I just don’t know if I picked right. Thought of ordering the L also just to see but oh the return shipping. I should try to drop by Dillard’s today to see if they carry it and try it on. Could check the price too.

Honored Contributor

I got the XL (38C).  No uniboob either.