Honored Contributor

I haven't looked at the reviews yet, but I have to say they're very nice.  The fit is good, that panel that I thought would be annoying is unnoticeable.  (I don't think it does much of anything, but then I didn't buy them to be slimming.)  The leg is slim at the bottom but not too slim.  If you want skinny jeans, know that these are not.

I am a fan of their slightly boot cut jeans so I must mention that the fabric on these is different.  This seems like a heavier gauge denim to me.  I will keep them.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not buy these jeans but the people who did gave them a one star. This was a review by 3 people. So who knows what the other people will give these jeans. So far not good.

Honored Contributor

@elated

I always wish the Q would make their jeans a little snugger in the thigh area.  That would make these better IMO.  

Out of curiosity I'm going to see why the reviews were so bad...

Honored Contributor

I am a pear shape and I have always felt that D&C jeans are better for a pear shaped body that is larger on the bottom.  In the past, I owned several pair of d&c bottoms and they all fit me well not only in the waist but in the butt, hips and thighs.  And that's hard to do on my shape.  

I think there are certain lines that are better suited for certain body types and D&C to me is for more the pear shape. 

I have had Lee jeans in the past that had that exact same "slimming" panel in them and I too found it did nothing.  It wasn't annoying, it was just rather useless.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

I have no yet left a reply but I ordered my normal size and they were snug in the waist and thighs, so they are going back just like the ones before them. I should know better than to order from jeans QVC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

I received mine as well, one denim and one white.  I ordered the petite length, and it's perfect if you are 5'2".  I actually wish that the thigh area was at least 1" wider in the diameter.  I guess maybe my proportions are out of whack.  These actually fit in the waist, where usually there is a huge gap - in this case it's minimal.  I'll see what happens when I wash them - if the thighs are too tight, they will go back.  I was really hoping these would be perfect.  Close.

Honored Contributor

@BibLady wrote:

I received mine as well, one denim and one white.  I ordered the petite length, and it's perfect if you are 5'2".  I actually wish that the thigh area was at least 1" wider in the diameter.  I guess maybe my proportions are out of whack.  These actually fit in the waist, where usually there is a huge gap - in this case it's minimal.  I'll see what happens when I wash them - if the thighs are too tight, they will go back.  I was really hoping these would be perfect.  Close.

I too am 5'2" but generally buy regular length pants because I am short waisted with longer legs.  I kind of have the opposite problem as you and like the roomier waistband and slimmer thigh.  I guess that's why no single pair of jeans is going to get fabulous reviews.  We are all built differently.

I'm kind of hoping the thighs tighten up after I wash them.  LOL. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Got my TSV jeans

[ Edited ]

Here's the review I left:

" I really wanted to love these jeans! But someone was indeed asleep at the wheel. The buttonhole seemed as if it was sewn around the brass button while it was closed! There wasn't even wiggle room for the button; I would have had to cut into the buttonhole completely through all the finished stitching just so I could unbutton the jeans to get them on. How bizarre! So, I cannot speak on their fit, or how slimming I looked in them -- Returned. "

Out of the 6 reviews for the "denim regular" version, 4 of them mentioned the useless buttonhole.  Weird that they could make that kind of mistake.  Maybe the factory is so used to D&C having pull-on jeans the workers assumed the bottonhole was just for show??!!  LOL  I am not being charged a return fee because it's categorized as "defective."  So that's a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

I still haven't received mine.  I just checked my order and it is still "In Process".   I ordered the petite, so keeping my fingers crossed.

On another note, why is it still in process days later ?  Lately with the Q, one best not be in a hurry for anything being ordered, because their processing time is beyond slow.

Respected Contributor

I'm pleasantly surprised.  Haven't had a lot of luck with QVC jeans in the past, but I tried these on and they looked nice.  Fit well, too.  Sorry I didn't order more.