Honored Contributor

Got a great pair of shoes today

My sister had a new pair of shoes on when I saw her Saturday. Really nice looking. She’d gotten them at the Aerosoles outlet. 

So I searched online for them and found them on Amazon. I ordered the navy and they were only $14.68!  They came a little while ago and fit perfectly. I went back and ordered the black. 

If anyone is interested, they’re the “A2 by Aerosoles women’s Envelope flat”.  Prices are all over the place, depending on size, but I just ordered the black for $19.78. 

They’re very comfortable and extremely lightweight. Can be worn casually or for work. The fabric is microfiber. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Got a great pair of shoes today

Good buy!   They are $49.99 at JCP!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Good buy!   They are $49.99 at JCP!

@ALRATIBA- thanks!  When the price popped up as just over $14 on Saturday I couldn’t believe it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

So happy for you.  Enjoy. Thank you for your wonderful happiness!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG How's Levi?  Been worried.

Respected Contributor

??A2 by Aerosoles Women's Envelope Flat

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66,It's been hear wrenching.  DH and I loved and enjoyed him so.  He fell over this morning and hadn't eaten in four days except for a few laps of water last night.

The writing was on the wall and nothing could be done.  The pm and am was horrible.

We met our DS at the vet and Levi went over the rainbow bridge.  It even upset the vet and the techs.  Everyone adored him.

One of DH's friends got such a kick out of him, he called him "Elvis"!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I'm so sorry, I know what he meant to you.  At least now he's no longer hurting.  Love you sweet girl.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66,It's been hear wrenching.  DH and I loved and enjoyed him so.  He fell over this morning and hadn't eaten in four days except for a few laps of water last night.

The writing was on the wall and nothing could be done.  The pm and am was horrible.

We met our DS at the vet and Levi went over the rainbow bridge.  It even upset the vet and the techs.  Everyone adored him.

One of DH's friends got such a kick out of him, he called him "Elvis"!

@ECBGI am so sorry to hear Levi has gone to the bridge.  My heart aches for you.