Honored Contributor

Re: Got a Naadom Crew neck sweater

Love the length, too.  Perfect!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I decided was ready for another Cashmere sweater!  Today is free shipping.  Why not?  So I did.  Same style as before.  I got the camel this time. Can't wait to try it on.  I'm also gong to check out the other Cashmere stuff here on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

you may want to check out ORVIS and NEIMAN MARCUS also if you are really getting into cashmere. my mom swears by their cashmere items, especially ORVIS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It's a very nice style & color.  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@songbird 

you may want to check out ORVIS and NEIMAN MARCUS also if you are really getting into cashmere. my mom swears by their cashmere items, especially ORVIS.

I really like this sweater. This is from Orvis   Beautiful cashmere. in a Fair Isle knit.  Seriously thinking about getting this.

Alternate View

EDIT:  I purchased this today

Honored Contributor

nadaam primetime special tonight.....but very few sizes/colors available. you are in luck if you are a smaller size.  $140

https://www.qvc.com/Soft-by-NAADAM-100-Cashmere-Shawl-Collar-Duster-Cardigan.product.A370922.html?sc...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein