Honored Contributor

What I like about tights/opaque/whatever is that we can wear shorter skirts, and still feel 'covered up'. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Like these.

image.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Got TIGHTS?

[ Edited ]

I bought some stockings from Wolford fashion.  Their hosiery are very very nice.  I'm planning to purchase more.  But since we're talking tights, I checked the website and liked these. Their stuff is pricey but here are some tights I saw from their line I liked.  They also have quite a few colors to choose from.  Some are a cross between a stockings and tights.

http://www.wolfordshop.com/products/boutique/tights/g500004723

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have some in case it is ever too cold to be bare legged here but I have not even opened them. when it gets cool I just wear pants.

Respected Contributor

Peaches call me odd but I think there is nothing that finishs off a womens outfit more then  legs that have nylon stockings or panty hose on them. We have women come to events with a out fit that is very expensive looking, some even in longer dresses and they look so well put together then you see those bare legs and feet and it just ruins the whole look for me. I am with quite a few men young and older some older then me and I am old but their comments are all ways the same they think young women and older women look terrific when they have some kind of a stocking on especially those dotted and designed ones that were shown on here. It surprises me a guy in his 20's will make a comment about bare legs and not liking them.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

The sheer black with dots, why are these not called pantyhose?  I thought tights were always a heavier denier.

They look like pantyhose to me too.  I like them but IMO they aren't tights. I have sheer tights or some that are called daysheer but they are still tights.

I had the same thought - that they are pantyhose, not tights. Nice though.

Honored Contributor

Dare I say that I'm glad to see the shiny options.  Now, to find shiny support panty hose once again.  I used to wear my mom's (new packages) of support hose way back when. Underneath pants, during Fall/Winter.  Very energizing, as I recall.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).