Super Contributor

Re: Gorgeous LOGO colors for fall

On 8/16/2014 i like celery said:
On 8/12/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/12/2014 okiebug said:

I can't find Kathleen's thread about her LOGO apple martini tank, so I will just continue it here.

I got mine today and the color is just like Kathleen said - beautiful but impossible to describe. It looks like a really bright color on the computer but it's almost a neutral when put with other colors. I held it up to everything in my closet and the only colors I really didn't like it with was the chamomile and pebble. I discovered my prized paisley print jean jacket has the exact color in it, so I'm really tickled that Kathleen "convinced" me I needed it - lol.

I think they deleted the earlier apple martini discussion.

So glad you like it! Isn't it a fabulous color?

You are so right ... it goes with so many other colors.

It's under the Fashion Talk forum, and not under the Lori Goldstein forum. I was thinking, "Why would that thread be deleted?" :-)

Here it is, in case you need it:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/fashion-talk/topic/463515/postid/9608194/re-logo-apple-martini-arriv...

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Yes! I love the concord grape and abyss blue, too!!!!! I've been waiting for those colors!! They go with everything....black, grey.....berries....LOVE! Lori has changed my life. I could never find comfortable, creative clothing anywhere....now I'm hooked....I even wear her beaded black tops with silky slim pants for formal wear at my job! Not everybody is comfortable in her relaxed styles....that's ok, ....just please don't ruin it for the rest of us. I hope Lori is on QVC FOREVER AND EVER!.....

Super Contributor

Cuddles, QVC isn't going to stop selling LOGO anytime soon. Her sales are too good and the other lines have started having a few pieces that are similar.

Her line has changed my life, too. Her styles fit my lifestyle perfectly and I feel "at home" in her clothes. I'm looking forward to the LOGO TSV on Sat and all the other new styles she will bring.

Your dressy outfit sounds lovely.

Valued Contributor

The new Wild Berry color is beautiful. I just received my first LOGO purchase, and it is constructed very well, and I love the long style to wear with leggings and boots.

I'm excited to see her new things on Saturday, as well.

Frequent Contributor

Wore my "apple martini" today with a white skort and under a white & green straight hem top, yellow watch. Nice!

Haven't been in an abyss mood yet Smile