Honored Contributor

Re: Goop swimsuit....

[ Edited ]

@luvbnagirl Actually, I love the depth of the conversation, and I thank you for the opportunity of reflection.   It is all good and serves a purpose, we are all individuals and I understand the purpose of light banter.  Peace.

Honored Contributor

I'll talk about cancer if I want to. Won't apologize about that to anyone. Far worse things have been directed at me in these forums that haven't made me quit posting. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Only if the body comes with it!!

Honored Contributor

She looks fantastic. Her diet and exercise routine is certainly proof it pays off. I have one of her cookbooks and everything is easy to make and family has loved it.

Many of her products are available at other retailers; great products to try when there is a sale.

Goop is a family nickname, for the person who asked.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I'll talk about cancer if I want to. Won't apologize about that to anyone. Far worse things have been directed at me in these forums that haven't made me quit posting. 

True @Greeneyedlady21 .  It's conversation that evolves.  Not sure why this would make the other poster want to stop posting.

Honored Contributor

Gwyneth is pencil thin and you will need a great body to pull that bikini off.  The price is RIDICULOUS.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor
One thing you can say from looking at her photo, she has not had any breast argumentation. Very flat on top. Good for her for not wanting to enhance like those silly Kardashian girls!
Honored Contributor

The total fabric used in the top and bottom would not even begin to cover my girls, not now, nor when I was 13.  There's no support or enough coverage.

You would have to belong to the hitty bitty club to pull off a skimpy suit like this one.

Respected Contributor

Why??????

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@CatsyCline   This is true, no one escapes the challenges/lessons of life.  The good news for her is she will have access to healing modalities that most of us would never dream of affording (I could make an extensive list, but you can easily use your imagination). No judgement..... I think this is great for her and will help assuage life's trials, but not a reality for the middle class faced with the same life issues.

@phoenixbrd 

Kinda surprised you mentioned Gwyneth being different and

having ‘healing modalities that most of us would never dream

of affording..’

Truth be told, she probably practices Life just like the majority of us.

Exercise (free), meditation (free), sleep (free)..just to name a few items.

And yes, people will have a zillion excuses why they can’t afford 

the free things in life, but it’s the medications/procedures/doctor’s visits which are expensive.