Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman @Thanks..I didn’t recognize her or know about the website.I wonder what Goop stands for...doesn’t sound attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Goop swimsuit....

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd 

I don't know much about it, but what little I've read in comments agree with you.

GP is the one that recommended steam cleaning one's private parts among other whacky ideas. Cat LOL

I can never get past THAT idea when I see her Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

If that bottom is a mid-rise I'd hate to see the low-rise. Although it might be 20 bucks cheaper.

Honored Contributor

It looks ordinary to me.  As a matter of fact I have a similar bikini bottom.  I wear it with a tank. As in Tankini (but without the skirt that QVC always seems to offer. I got it a swim store couple of years ago.  I think I paid $75.00 for the suit.  It came as a tank & a bikini together.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Goop could use a reality check.  On the other hand, it offers GP a platform to rock her body at 46 (which I consider relatively young, so at 64 I'm sure she will really be an inspiration).

Many of her celebrity friends made cute comments on her Instagram.

Talking about how good she looks. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Have to give the gal props for keeping her figure. 👍

Respected Contributor

G. Label is a collection of limited edition, elevated essentials that are made in Italy’s best factories and the good old US of A = $$$$

G. Label High-Rise Briefs

This style is sold out in both colors:

G. Label Mock-Neck Maillot

Frequent Contributor

She’s a beautiful lady. Let’s all remember who Gwenyth is. She was born into this. Has never lived any other lifestyle. She’s knows nothing about the life of the middle class. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  @luvbnagirl  Most of us could not afford her lifestyle (that also allows her the luxury of creating that body).  We do our best, she is selling a dream rarely accessible.  I think most of us understand marketing/advertising. I agree she is selling a lifestyle, she is doing a good job.

Honored Contributor

@dex  - Thank you for the compliment!   I agree there's nothing special about the swimsuit and it's a bit out of my budget.  I'm sure most of her celebrity friends would probably purchase it.

@dex wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I don’t see anything really special about that suit.I think it is very plain for the price.I think you would look good in it though but I also think you could wear most swimsuits and look great.

Super Contributor

Too expensive in my opinion. Although Gwyneth Paltrow still has a nice figure. Wow, no stretch marks after 2 kids. Of course it's possible she could be covering it up with make up.