Respected Contributor

I placed an order with one of my favorite vendors last Monday. They were having a huge sale. My packages were shipped fed ex ground. I got daily updates, and when it was delayed I got a notice about that also. Well this morning fed ex delivered my package! On a Sunday! Just like they promised! Nice, pleasant young man! I was tickled pink! And the items I ordered are perfect!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell I see FedEx trucks in my neighborhood on Sunday all year round!

Honored Contributor

Congrats!

JFI, Fed X is using some private delivery people in private cars.

Honored Contributor

I see deliveries from all the big 4 companies on Sundays, Amazon zooms in several times a day every day of the week, week after week but UPS, FEDEX, and USPS show up 7 days a week also.

Respected Contributor

On November 30th I placed an online order with Macy's.   The item was shipped the next day and on my doorstep December 3rd...... Delivered by UPS......

Honored Contributor

I just got two boxes delivered from USPS a few minutes ago!

christmas emoticon with thumb up sticker Smiley Emoji, Smiley Emoticon, Emoticon Faces, Funny Emoji Faces, Funny Emoticons, Smiley Faces, Christmas Emoticons, Emoji Design, Emoji Love

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Yep, that's been going on here in my area of WA state for well over a year.

Esteemed Contributor

In addition to Amazon, for the past few years in Chicago, the carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx) have been delivering packages on Sundays throughout the year. Considering the number of packages that come to my building alone, I have to assume that if these Sunday deliveries weren't done, those in the trucks on Monday wouldn't finish working until 10:00 pm.