Honored Contributor

Good Replacement For Rachel Zoe Moto Jacket

I just found this light cream moto jacket on the Chicos site.  I SO miss wearing Rachel Zoe's jacket!  The bonus for me is no big gold zippers, though pretty, I prefer white metal. Here's to $69.00!

(Princess seams in the back so I sized up)

Respected Contributor

Re: Good Replacement For Rachel Zoe Moto Jacket

I like those jeans too!

I have never purchased from Chico's though.  Their sizing confuses me.  I need to go to one of their stores to verify my size I guess.  Just have never done it.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties 

Their size charts are right on.  I tried to work for them, but it doesn't work out if you don't want to manage.

If you don't normally have fitting issues, can wear styles like jeggings easily, you should be fine.  I deal with an hourglass which can be hard.

Honored Contributor

Really cute!

I haven't shopped Chicos in YEARS!  Somehow, I got dropped from the email list no matter how many times I sign up.

No coupons, no buying for me!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Really cute!

I haven't shopped Chicos in YEARS!  Somehow, I got dropped from the email list no matter how many times I sign up.

@RespectLife 

You may need to sign up again for the catalog that has the coupon.  Sometimes, if you watch, the site may or a certain area of clothing will have a percent off.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I like those jeans too!

I have never purchased from Chico's though.  Their sizing confuses me.  I need to go to one of their stores to verify my size I guess.  Just have never done it.  

Either that or take your measurements and go to the size chart on their website.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Really cute!

@RespectLife 

You may need to sign up again for the catalog that has the coupon.  Sometimes, if you watch, the site may or a certain area of clothing will have a percent off.

@ECBG 

I have signed up again about a billion times!!  I even called!  I ordered tons from WHBM, Chicos and Soma.

WHBM still send me emails and coups....Soma and Chico's no.

I just finally gave up....it has been a battle so I figure after spending a small fortune with them for MANY years, they just don't want my business!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

They had that moto jacket in all sizes if you're interested.  Apparently, once you're "Passport" giving you free SH it doesn't drop off.  I barely bought from them in the last 6 years and I am STILL passport!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks @ECBG 

I'm passport as well!

Wish QVC did that...spend a certain amount (lifetime) and earn free shipping on all purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I just tried on the black moto jacket from Diane Gilman.  The denim is nice, color not quite "inky black".

Size M fit me well so this one isn't fitted IMO.