Respected Contributor

@shih wrote:

Everything on QVC is made in those factories in China.

Trust me, there is a HUGE difference in Chinese Factories

There are factories tucked away deep into the country that are operated by people who run prison camps and child labor camps.   If you saw my top from LILY you would of thought someone who just learned to sew put that top together.   Zulily made it right but never again.

Contributor

Gee , I am sorry.. You know my husband just passed away.. I am just very depressed , having a hard time right now... 

please such a negative reponse...... I am 75 .... kind of tough for me right now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Golucky fashion site

[ Edited ]

@shih   I like to think that we try to protect/support one another on this board when a warning is justified.  No one was criticizing you, only the company and I'm sure you were unaware of the reputation.  There are companies like this that look too good to be true and they are.  The comment was directed at the company.  I am grateful that I can come to the board and ask for honest feedback from the posters.  

I'm sorry you are experiencing challenges...it is good to come here and enjoy the camaraderie of others.  We are here as friends.  

Honored Contributor

We were just looking out for you and others here because we don't want anyone falling prey to scams. It's nothing personal at all. I've fallen for a few myself so I'm very quick to sound the alert to save others the hassle. See it as a positive that we told you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shih wrote:

Everything on QVC is made in those factories in China.

@shih 

This is not true.  Most of the QVC fashions I have are made in India and Vietnam.  Some are made in China.  Have you ever shopped QVC fashions?

Where are Zolucky fashions are made? Have you ever bought any?

Honored Contributor

Re: Golucky fashion site

[ Edited ]

I always check with TrustPilot dot com to see if a website is a scam or whatever.  It doesn't look good at all. I would never buy from that site.

Esteemed Contributor

@shih wrote:

Gee , I am sorry.. You know my husband just passed away.. I am just very depressed , having a hard time right now... 

please such a negative reponse...... I am 75 .... kind of tough for me right now.

I am very sorry to read about your loss of your husband. It's very hard to lose someone we love and I'm very sure I would be at a loss for quite a long while. Please take care and don't let a comment on a message board make for additional grief.

The posters here generally like to help others when/if they see something questionable. I've seen a few clothing companies internet ads and I agree, some of those clothes look really nice. There are so many companies and people who try to take advantage of consumers, it's horrible. If you google the company name, most times you will get some sort of idea on if it's a legit company or not. Below is what came up when I googled the name of company. 

Don't waste your money, time, effort with Zolucky. It's a ripoff ripoff ripoff. Horrible quality, not anything like photos, non-existent customer service and don't even THINK about returns; that doesn't happen. Kaycee Kay 30-05-2021. Garbage, gross misrepresentation!

Please take care. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."