Contributor

ladies I just found a wonderful site... with beautiful and inexpensive fashions....  you have to see the sweaters and tops,, everything.... 

cneck it out   Golucky

Honored Contributor

Have you actually shopped there?

Honored Contributor

@shih Does it have credible reviews? Or is it one of those sketchy fake foreign based companies that sell cheap c r a p or don't deliver?

I've seen so many stories like this that I am skeptical.

I don't visit websites that I don't know are credible.

What's your experience with this outfit?

Honored Contributor

NEVER click on those ads....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Golucky fashion site

[ Edited ]

BUYER BEWARE....checked the BBB...all 79 one star reviews.  The same comments were repeated "didn't received my order", "looks nothing like the picture", "suppose to be cotton, looks like synthetic fuzz", "can't get hold of customer service", "returns cost more than the item", "can't leave reviews" and so on.

It is called Zolucky not Golucky....and you will be lucky to NOT do business with this company.  There are a few companies like this that look like knockoffs of high end products...nope, they take your money eventually get shut down and reappear under another name. 

@shih @Desertdi  @Love my grandkids @GenXmuse

Contributor

Gee ladies.... first of all I can't see that well.... Sorry for the mispelling... 

it was just a suggestion.... I am a 75 old senior.... my goodness.. why are you critizing me.... just asking...

Honored Contributor

It is Zolucky and I am sick to death of their ads.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Reminds me of "LILY" brand sold on Zulily.

Stretchy poly material sewn with puckered sleeves, trust me I ordered one piece and never again.

I personally wouldn't buy anything from Golucky, I know the scr*p they send me those factories in China. 

Contributor

Everything on QVC is made in those factories in China.

Honored Contributor

@shih Hey you posted the name. We have posted questions and comments. Grow a thicker skin or better yet, be more careful when posted the name of some sketchy business.