Super Contributor

All in all one of the worst red carpets in a while.

Honored Contributor

I really loved the Red Carpet, it was really good and some of the dresses and hair and makeup were beautiful...Sarah Jessica Parker looked horrendous all around, dress, makeup, and hair, Nicole Kidman was a big miss as well, and I really like Nicole better as a Redhead.....I did not care for Evan Rachel Wood's look either.Kerry Washington was exquisite, her hair and makeup was the best I have ever seen on her, Viola Davis I just adore, and she can pull off that yellow dress with her skintone(gorgeous)....Priyanka Chopra is absolutely gorgeous, and it was good to see Mandy Moore, I have always liked her and she looks great. I alos think that the Stallone Sisters were so pretty!!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Golden Globes!

[ Edited ]

On page #1 here, post #10, who is the actress in that beautifully detailed rose-colored gown? It suits her perfectly.

Never mind- I see it's Lily Collins. I have no idea who she is, but she looks amazing in that dress.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the dark, heavy eye makeup worn by Sarah Jessica Parker and Goldie Hawn ruined their look.  It made their eyes barely visible.  

Love Reese Witherspoon’s dress, Giuliana Rancic, Emma Stone  and some others.  I don’t know everyone’s name. 

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

On page #1 here, post #10, who is the actress in that beautifully detailed rose-colored gown? It suits her perfectly.

Never mind- I see it's Lily Collins. I have no idea who she is, but she looks amazing in that dress.

@spot555,

Lily Collins is the daughter of singer Phil Collins. She's gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

GO, MERYL!Meryl-Streep-2017-Golden-Globe-Awards-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Givenchy-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-6.jpg

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@spot555 wrote:

@spot555,

Who designed the dress?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spot555 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@spot555 wrote:

@spot555,

Who designed the dress?

@spot555,

Zuhair Murad. Google and see his gorgeous dresses!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

I liked Meryl Streep's dress tonight.   Usually I don't care for her dresses 

thought the bugle beads went out in the 1970's. (although still alive on some cruise lines).  not her best look-   but she is not into fashion -  she only "played" a fashion icon on the screen.  !!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks SilleeMee-

I don't care for the intense red lip with the romantic rose-colored dress, but she does look beautiful.