Honored Contributor

Going-Out Tops To Add to Your ‘Hot Vax Summer’ Wardrobe Lineup #7

Screenshot_2021-07-07-20-40-08.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: Going-Out Tops To Add to Your ‘Hot Vax Summer’ Wardrobe Lineup #7

Don't know if your postings are serious or a joke.  Personally I would not wear any of those revealing tops.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  .... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  .... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!! 

@January121 

I'm sure she is.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one wouldn't be so bad if the ties were hiked up. As it is it looks like they're giving way and she's on the verge of losing it altogether.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm waaaaayyyyy past the "going out clubbing" scene.  Heck, even when I was that age, I never went clubbing.  Hard pass on this one and the rest that have been posted.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

And then they expect men to keep their cool.  That is just playing jezebel.  Like putting candy in front of a child.............

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

And then they expect men to keep their cool.  That is just playing jezebel.  Like putting candy in front of a child.............

Do you keep your cool when you see an attractive man? Or are you compelled to cop a feel because it's like candy to a child?

I for one have never lost my cool and tried to assault any attractive man- half dressed or not. Maybe I'm the ununsual one....

Honored Contributor

It may be that these "looks" are editorial only and not meant to to actually be worn to a club...or anywhere else. If you look in a fashion magazine, many clothing items are not wearable for one reason or another. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JamandBread wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

Do you keep your cool when you see an attractive man? Or are you compelled to cop a feel because it's like candy to a child?

I for one have never lost my cool and tried to assault any attractive man- half dressed or not. Maybe I'm the ununsual one....

@JamandBread   Nope, you're the only one. I never have lost my "cool" either. It's called respect for another person and for yourself.