Frequent Contributor

I have loved Amy Stran since she did the Inspired Style show.  While I wear no LOGO, I enjoy following her because I believe that she genuinely enjoys fashion and can help me look a bit more modern.  I still work, so looking a bit sharper in my 40 - 50's is in my interest.  I picked up a few of the pieces - including the darling navy sweater with the heart.

Awaiting the navy blazer - which Amy showed us can look like designer Veronica Beard's $500 or $600 jacket by placing the sweat jacket underneath.

GO AMY!  I just adore you and am so happy to see you SHINE xxoo

Love to all, 

Belle

Honored Contributor

@Beautybella88 wrote:

I have loved Amy Stran since she did the Inspired Style show.  While I wear no LOGO, I enjoy following her because I believe that she genuinely enjoys fashion and can help me look a bit more modern.  I still work, so looking a bit sharper in my 40 - 50's is in my interest.  I picked up a few of the pieces - including the darling navy sweater with the heart.

Awaiting the navy blazer - which Amy showed us can look like designer Veronica Beard's $500 or $600 jacket by placing the sweat jacket underneath.

GO AMY!  I just adore you and am so happy to see you SHINE xxoo

Love to all, 

Belle

@Beautybella88 - I too am interested in the blazer. Looks like more than just a few of us are interested in her line 😉 

The early sell outs will probably happen with the other hosts collections - need to watch for release dates. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Beautybella88   I love her, too. Follow her shows brcause we're about the same size. If items are fitting her well, I can take a chance on them. 

I think she has a great sense of style.