Respected Contributor

I just ordered the Gleener on line because I can't stand the host that was selling it and did not want to call in and give her credit, anyway does anyone have the Gleener? Does it work like they say it does? I really like the fact that it does not cut into clothes like the razor shavers do.

I would appreciate any imput. Thanks

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

That's really immature.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

Why?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's her money, her choice, it has nothing to do with maturity .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Regarding the Gleener I have had mine for a year and I really do like it. Gets the fuzz, pills and hair with ease and I also like the handle....the way it fits in the hand. I think mine also has a few attachments and also a pet grooming head too. I dont have pets so I use for other chores. The bag it came with is nice and holds all of the parts. Easy to use and effective tool. I ordered mine from QVC but forgot how much I paid for it. Did you get a better deal online? As far as the hosts I do not pay much attention to them LOL

Honored Contributor

Don't understand your reasoning for ordering online since if  they do "get credit" it will be assumed it was because of the timeframe you ordered and when she presented that you ordered because of her presentation anyway.  I always order online after seeing something I want.  Anyway I got mine when they first were presented a couple of years ago and love it.  Works so well.  

Respected Contributor

The Gleener is one of the few gadgets I've purchased that I absolutely love. Easy to use and quickly removes pills. 

Respected Contributor

Stormygirl123, Thank you for your review. I did not get it cheaper online I just could not stand the thought of a sale going to the host that was on. BTW I got it for $19.95 I believe.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Karnerblue.....huh?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Pook, my reasoning for ordering online was to get the info I could not bear to listen to from the host and waiting long enough that I hope she did not get credit.

We all have show host's we do not care for.

Thank You for the review, I hope I enjoy mine too.

Don't worry, be Happy!