Valued Contributor

Glad the mods closed that Albany/Josie link

The replies from some of the posters were so crude, so scurrilous as to be embarrasing. I suppose these are the women who revel in double entendres and dirty stories at their functions.

No thanks! Class surely does tell, in language and attitude, in what we like and what we approve.

Honored Contributor

Re: Glad the mods closed that Albany/Josie link

Okay, I'll admit, by the end of that one, I was chuckling!!!

Honored Contributor

The now-closed thread in Beauty? So you're starting it up again?

Esteemed Contributor

The Fashion forum is as interesting as watching water dripping. I guess the mods are removing anything that might even perhaps add a little spice to this poor forum. It needs a shot of interest....

Honored Contributor

Too much slathering going on for me, but I like both JM and Albany.  Two beautiful women. Different personalities, and I like both.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Crude, Rude whatever you call it  just don't watch. QVC knows what they are doing and how far some of these hosts go. If they put up with the hosts great if we don't like what they say or do time to turn the Chanel. I sure miss the old QVC but life goes on so if I don't like it I just leave the program. 

Honored Contributor

@Zita wrote:

The replies from some of the posters were so crude, so scurrilous as to be embarrasing. I suppose these are the women who revel in double entendres and dirty stories at their functions.

No thanks! Class surely does tell, in language and attitude, in what we like and what we approve.

Hey, now, I resemble that remark.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Oh, and btw, the dress thread is closed but still there in the Beauty forum, so ya'll can see just how crude, scurrilous, and embarrassing we were: Dress

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Oh, and btw, the dress thread is closed but still there in the Beauty forum, so ya'll can see just how crude, scurrilous, and embarrassing we were: Dress

@suzyQ3I'm embarrassed for those whose husbands make them change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@Zita wrote:

You know being a lady does not mean you can't get a laugh out of a good joke and that was a good joke.