Honored Contributor

Re: Glad the mods closed that Albany/Josie link

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Oh, and btw, the dress thread is closed but still there in the Beauty forum, so ya'll can see just how crude, scurrilous, and embarrassing we were: Dress

@suzyQ3I'm embarrassed for those whose husbands make them change the channel.

@Mj12, just between you and me, I'm not so sure that I believe everything I read online. I'm just one those wacky cynics. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Oh, and btw, the dress thread is closed but still there in the Beauty forum, so ya'll can see just how crude, scurrilous, and embarrassing we were: Dress

I admit it - I was curious enough to look!  If anyone thinks the comments in that thread were "crude, scurrilous"...oh my goodness, what a sheltered life she must've led.  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

There were two threads that were closed, neither of which was embarrassing, or scurrilous, or anything close to it.

The worst thing I saw was the misspelling of Josie's name.

There are a surprising number of very sheltered folks nowadays.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Joise-Maran-and-Albany/td-p/2346944

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Dress/td-p/2345646

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Seriously?  People are in a dither over that thread?  We need the Church Lady photo....

And don't even get me going on the "obey" comment...

Honored Contributor

The "pearl clutchers" always make me laugh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why just last night I turned over to QVC while my husband was doing some electrical work.

But as soon as he came upstairs, he told me that Rick's suit was positively scandalous and that I must change the channel that instant.  For some reason he was also insistent I put on the Playboy Channel.  I thought it was odd but I aim to please so I changed it. 

Cat Tongue