Honored Contributor

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due — Rachel

Rachel is fabulous with Kim Gravel in today’s show.  When I saw the line-up in the program guide, I initially thought, Oh No!  But Rachel is keeping the show moving very quickly, and keeping Kim on track.  They are both fun and making the show very enjoyable, without the usual manic overload.  They are wonderful together!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Giving Credit Where Credit is Due — Rachel

I watched most of the show and I agree with you!  It was an entertaining show.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Rachel on most any show she hosts. She's great. BTW...I'm loving her new glasses.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I rarely have the patience to watch an entire show, but I did see this one from beginning to end.  I enjoy Kim - she's a wild hair, but fun and often funny - and she's from Georgia like me.  (Originally at least!)

Rachel has rapidly become one of my favorites on the Q.  She just seems to blend in nicely with all the vendors, and she never offends me with overtalking, loud talking or failure to give all the meaningful info.  She was very good with Kim today.  Hope to see that pairing again in the future. It was a pleasant show.

Honored Contributor

I turned the channel, they are both too loud and I don't buy from Kim anyway so I didn't need to endure it.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Rachel. She knows her stuff and doesn't brag about her personal life about trips with her besties or her next big vacation or anything extremely personable. 

She does her job and does it well.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Rachel is an excellent host IMO. Kim? Cannot watch the wild, crazy antics for long. I did check a couple of the videos on pieces which looked interesting. Yes, Rachel seemed to keep Kim in line!! Amazing and good job, Rachel. High Five!! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I watched this show for a few minutes. It was very fun, Kim & Rachel worked well together and all the models - who I believe were a few from the audience.

Wonder what the men in the audience thought of this show.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I watched this show for a few minutes. It was very fun, Kim & Rachel worked well together and all the models - who I believe were a few from the audience.

Wonder what the men in the audience thought of this show.

where's the bar?

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD .........audience?  Wow I missed that all together!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)