Respected Contributor

Re: Giuliana's TSV on HSN today

Thank you, everyone for your posts.  I was on the fence about what size to order according to the charts, so I went with the bigger size so I can wear sweaters, etc. underneath.

What I liked about it was the removable hood and it's longer length.  I ordered the sandalwood color.

Again, thanks for taking the time to post.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Icegoddess 

That will be my first ever white jacket. Just wanted to try something different and out of the box for me. Good thing it's machine wash/dry....lol!

@SilleeMee you might look into Scotch Guarding it.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Icegoddess 

That will be my first ever white jacket. Just wanted to try something different and out of the box for me. Good thing it's machine wash/dry....lol!

@SilleeMee you might look into Scotch Guarding it.

@Icegoddess 

You read my mind! I just put Scotchgard in my cart a few minutes ago...!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  Last year when we were in Vegas, we stopped in at a Bass Pro Shop.  Got a great fleece jacket for $16.  I need to shop there more often.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@SilleeMee  Last year when we were in Vegas, we stopped in at a Bass Pro Shop.  Got a great fleece jacket for $16.  I need to shop there more often.

@kaydee50 

I've bought many pieces of clothing from Cabela's which is part of Bass Pro now and their quality and prices are excellent. We have a store here. Boots, shoes, handbags and nice blankets too.

Honored Contributor

I thought the colors/patterns were cheap looking and not a fan of the banded bottom either--easy pass for me