Respected Contributor

Has anyone ordered from her line and if so, your thoughts?  

Her TSV looks somewhat interesting; however, just not sure how her sizing is.  I did check out the sizing charts and read reviews; some say stay to true size, others say different.

Any thoughts?

TIA.

Respected Contributor

Re: Giuliana's TSV on HSN today

I don't like sherpa lining. Too hard to put on over a sweater.

Honored Contributor

That fuzzy wuzzy jacket is a thumbs down for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 

I wish I had more information to answer your question.  I have a couple pairs of her jeans that I am pleased with.  Like the fabric, and they fit as expected in my regular size.  Have not purchased any tops.  

I do have a similar hoodie which I like and have been known to turn the heat down, put it on over my night gown, hit the couch, snuggle into it, a throw over my lap and read or enjoy TV.  Light weight and warm.

Honored Contributor

My jackets have to have a lining so I'm not buying it.  It's not a bad-looking jacket otherwise. I like the cream one and in fact I just bought a fuzzy fleece jacket from another place, has a lining and also zip-close pockets for about the same price.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1, I posted about the same thing over on the TSV board.  My experience with Giuliana has been to size down from the SIZING CHART.  I have 2 skirts from her brand.  The first one was the denim tulip skirt and I was advised by a friend to size down when I bought it, so I did and got an 8.  I can wear it, but I think a smaller size would fit me better.  The second skirt I got, I sized down 2 sizes to a 6 and it fits great. 

i'm not really sure how a 6 translates to SML sizes, so I bought the coat in an XS.  I often buy Small tops but Med bottoms in B&M stores.  Plus, looking at the actual garment measurements, I felt like 4 inches in the bust was plenty of ease even for some layering. 

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 @SilleeMee , The lack of a lining doesn't bother me in this coat.  I have an unlined fleece jacket the skating school bought us that I have worn the dickens out of for years and it isn't lined.  I don't wear it so much anymore, because it has been used and abused and no longer looks so great.  This will be a replacement althought the skating one is black and I got this coat in the green thyme color.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

This is the one I just bought from Bass Pro Shops. I ordered it online and they don't have a garment measurements chart so I'll be in for surprise when I actually get it. They call it a "Furry Fleece".

Ascend Furry Fleece Jacket for Ladies | Bass Pro Shops

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Icegoddess 

This is the one I just bought from Bass Pro Shops. I ordered it online and they don't have a garment measurements chart so I'll be in for surprise when I actually get it. They call it a "Furry Fleece".

Ascend Furry Fleece Jacket for Ladies | Bass Pro Shops

@SilleeMee That's cute, although I would never buy a coat in that color. It would get dirty so fast.  I also don't own any white ro even cream colored pants for the same reason.  I think I only have 1 dress shirt in white and haven't worn it in years. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

That will be my first ever white jacket. Just wanted to try something different and out of the box for me. Good thing it's machine wash/dry....lol!