Honored Contributor

Re: Giuliana's Crossover Sweater...

I loved the cream/grey one so much that I ordered the black one.  I wore it last Friday night at a party and got so many compliments.  I felt like a million $.  

Super Contributor

I received my G Crossover Sweater in small and it's very well.  But, sadly I just didn't feel I would get enough wear.   The look on me was a little to high fashion and I just don't go many places that I would feel comfortable wearing the sweater.  I think it looks awesome, and perhaps if I lived more in the "big" city I would feel comfortable.  Returning..  

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

I received my G Crossover Sweater in small and it's very well.  But, sadly I just didn't feel I would get enough wear.   The look on me was a little to high fashion and I just don't go many places that I would feel comfortable wearing the sweater.  I think it looks awesome, and perhaps if I lived more in the "big" city I would feel comfortable.  Returning..  

@LillyBee2I am sorry that it didn't work out for you.I don't live in a big city and would get alot of wear out of it.  I just wore it shopping at the mall with my friends.  Wore that instead of a coat.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl   I thought about that, too, but wondered if buttons or snaps or whatever would throw off the drape.  I loved that it covered Botticelli Belly (lol) and that it was long enough in front where the...criss crossed, for lack of a better way to say it hahaha, and didn't require anything underneath.  If that makes sense. Hope you're having a great evening.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Having seen this in person @Pecky , I can say for certain that you felt like a million bucks because you looked like a million bucks!!  Did you wear a coat over it?  I saw your post to lily...would you always wear it without a coat?  And, just curious, were you hot indoors?  Have a great evening!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl   I thought about that, too, but wondered if buttons or snaps or whatever would throw off the drape.  I loved that it covered Botticelli Belly (lol) and that it was long enough in front where the...criss crossed, for lack of a better way to say it hahaha, and didn't require anything underneath.  If that makes sense. Hope you're having a great evening.

@MacDUFF  - we should keep watch to see if it makes it to clearance. I just ordered the new G TS jacket and happy to put another coupon to good use for MYSELF, lol. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@LillyBee2   I hear ya...I felt the same way...that it was soooo chic, I wouldn't have any place to wear it with my very casual lifestyle.  I don't know about you, but I think Pecky is more dashing than I!!  I may regret my decision on the first really cold day, though.  Enjoy your evening lilly.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Having seen this in person @Pecky , I can say for certain that you felt like a million bucks because you looked like a million bucks!!  Did you wear a coat over it?  I saw your post to lily...would you always wear it without a coat?  And, just curious, were you hot indoors?  Have a great evening!

@MacDUFFYou are so sweet!  It is cold here in the Northeast I didn't wear a coat because both times I was going to be indoors and didn't want to carry a coat around.  I was not warm at all, infact I am always cold.  

Respected Contributor

You look awesome in that sweater! Very stylish!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu