Honored Contributor

Re: Giuliana's Crossover Sweater...

A very nice look on you, both style and color.

Pretty, pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

I like it and looks great on you!  Smiley Happy

Surely, we'll have some cold days ahead. . .enough to warrant keeping it?

We were shopping in Charlotte today.  I wore a sherpa pullover and had to come out of it.  Thank goodness I had a tee underneath, LOL.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm petite. Enough said...

Esteemed Contributor

It looks great on you!

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I think you look great! And I am happy to see what this item really looks like "on."

If you are tempted -- because there WILL be cold days where you are, and especially since you said something about not that many cold days there, ha -- I would try the L regular (not the petite) in the gray OR black, whatever is available now or pops back in stock.

The difference in length, per the garment measurements chart, will be 4.375 inches, which I think would look very good. The piece could use "flow," and I think it would look very attractive longer and a little larger. Looks as if there's not that much difference between the PM and L garment measurements, and if it's a tad too large in places, you can always put it in a hot dryer for a minute or two after washing.

But if the neck is too thick and uncomfortable, and if you think you'd feel too hot in it all the time, I think you're right to send it back. 

Thanks so much for posting your pic and letting us know what it looks and feels like "on"!  Heart You'd make a fab HSN or QVC model.

Esteemed Contributor

I read through all the posts and had a moment of second quessing myself and couldn't remember why I sent this back...a fleeting moment, and then every thing I learned during my epic purge came flooding back, which I'm claiming shows how successful the purge actually was hahahahaha.  Y'all are enablers!

@kate2357   @kivah   @beckyb1012   @QueenDanceALot   @Caligurll   

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's a pullover @tends2dogs 

@Hoovermom   The collar is stretchy/loose enough that it can be pulled off without even touching your hair hahaha.  It's actually very easy to get on and off because of the open bottom.   I thought about using the black as a coat, but I don't need another coat...I swear I only wear my wool coat 2 or 3 times a year!  I would totally buy several of this style if she brings it back in a lighterweight.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Pecky ...yes, this is perfect for upstate NY weather.  I'll picture you tooling around town looking very chic and feeling very comfy cozy.  Wear yours in good health!

Super Contributor

I love it!
Esteemed Contributor

@dex 

Ah ha!  Another enabler!  I LOL'd at your "look for cold restaurants" comment!  I'll just have to re-buy it if I get a job as a school crossing guard (as if I'm getting up and out early in the AM) or maybe re-stocking the frozen food section at the local grocery store!