Valued Contributor

Re: Giuliana’s 10th Anniversary - TS Jacket 8/25

I ordered the fushia! First time ordering her line.

Honored Contributor

@Fifi1 wrote:

I ordered the fushia! First time ordering her line.

Hope you LOVE it @Fifi1 💗

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is the upsell top in same colors as the TS

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Hacci Knit Convertible Turtleneck Tank

798-445. $35
G by Giuliana Hacci Knit Convertible Turtleneck Tank

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks like plastic as do all her faux leather items.

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954   I agree.  I bought one of her jackets made of that material years ago and have rarely worn it.

Jacket had a round neck (no collar) with a zip up front.  It was very "heavy" to wear and, although I bought my regular size, it was big on me and didn't flatter my figure at all.

I kept it always thinking I'd find some use for it, but I never did. 

I'm going to donate it this year.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had several of G's jackets in the past, and for me it's hit or miss.   I own a few that I have worn the dickens out of though..

My reservations:  all of the shiny gold buttons (I grabbed the black one) & actual look of the vegan leather.  Some of the models seem uncomfortable there's no slit pockets for hands, including Cali last night.

But..here's where it becomes what I call "sport shopping".  There's really no way to tell until I get it home.  I can plan on being out $11 plus in shipping if it's a no-go bc I refuse to glut my closet with things I don't love anymore.  Not a horribly expensive sport yet I'm watching every penny.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pdlinda wrote:

@rms1954   I agree.  I bought one of her jackets made of that material years ago and have rarely worn it.

Jacket had a round neck (no collar) with a zip up front.  It was very "heavy" to wear and, although I bought my regular size, it was big on me and didn't flatter my figure at all.

I kept it always thinking I'd find some use for it, but I never did. 

I'm going to donate it this year.

To each their own...I regularly see items people have purchased posted here that I would never purchase or wear like the ratty destructed shirt that was being discussed here the other day - looks like something a homeless person found in a dumpster. 

I've had good luck with this brand, but I only buy/keep things that I love. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for it.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I didn't care for it.

I know you are a Jean jacket girl @SharkE  - did you buy the SkinnyGirl Jean jacket TS from last month? 

Honored Contributor

No, don't recall it.